Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Anyone else do this? I really like the ZR2 wheels but I like the Canyon all-terrain wheels as well. Ide like to see them with the ZR2 265/65/17 tires on a Z71.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I got some for mine. But I’m cheap so I’m still running the 255/65s.

Pictures none the less..

Reactions: Skidog

·
Registered
676 Posts
BTW, that grille has to go, go to ebay and find something better

I’ve seen the CHEVROLET grill and I like them a lot. I just don’t dig them on light colored trucks.. plus I don’t want to ditch my Glow-Tie.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I call dibs, when you are ready to sell the All-terrain wheels!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks, I love the way they look. I am also using the stock Z71 tires.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
How did you get a hold of them? Through a dealer? I really prefer these to the stock z71 ones

I got a brand new set of ZR2 wheels for sale in the classifieds . I have a All Terrain and I also like the stock wheels and I am having a hard time deciding which ones I want to have on the truck . If the Zr2 wheels don’t sell ill probably switch them just for a change. The ZR2 wheels sell for more than the AT wheels right now if you keep a eye on eBay or the classifieds. Decisions.....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.