Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 ZR2. Do the standard floor liners work on the vinyl floor? I know they have those clips for the carpet so I don't they will not work. And yes i know i don't need floor liners with a vinyl floor because that's the point of the vinyl floor i just thought about putting some in the front.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Welcome aboard.
It's about the shape, so I don't see why it wouldn't. I had liners in vinyl floored Silverado, just for the quick clean dumping, and preventing the inevitable heel wear spot.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a 2017 CCSB ZR2 with the vinyl floor and the GM rubber floor mats. They fit like a glove and are very well made. Highly recommend them for longevity of the vinyl floor.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
The recess built into the backside of mats that presses onto the "post" on carpeted trucks should not pose a problem for you if you were to install the mat on a truck without them, as the bottom of that area is flush with the rest of the mat. The only think that might happen is the mats will move around a bit. If you want I could post a pic of the backside of my Husky mats later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.