Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been covered, looked and did not find anything...would like to remove the rock sliders and add running boards. Looks like there are 4 mounting points for the sliders on the ZR2, and from what I can see 3 mounting points on running boards on the Z71's. Anyone done this, any advice? Thanks in advance!!::chevy::

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man, I'd rather have the sliders. Shipping would kill me though.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear you, I'm 5'10 and feel like I'm going to wear out the bolster in the seat getting in and out with the 2" lift...they do look cool tho

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sorry if this has been covered, looked and did not find anything...would like to remove the rock sliders and add running boards. Looks like there are 4 mounting points for the sliders on the ZR2, and from what I can see 3 mounting points on running boards on the Z71's. Anyone done this, any advice? Thanks in advance!!::chevy::

I put on the GM 3" side steps after a couple weeks of sliding into the truck. They use the same bolts and attaching points. Takes about 20 minutes each side to swap them out. :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Appreciate the replies guys!! Can I assume that side steps for a 2017 will fit the 18's? from what I've read they are identical. Thx

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Appreciate the replies guys!! Can I assume that side steps for a 2017 will fit the 18's? from what I've read they are identical. Thx

Correct!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.