Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ZR2 Rock Sliders- SOLD

SOLD

ust took them off my 2017 ZR2 with 600 miles on truck, never off road. Needed the steps for my girl. To expensive to ship. Located in Oyster Bay, Long Island NY. Will take $400 for pick up. Note my mechanic must have used the bolts for my NFabs so brackets and sliders in box no bolts

Attachments

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
If he reused your bolts, did he reuse the u-nuts too? The N-fabs only anchor at 3 points a side, and the sliders use 4.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My mechanic used the hardware that came with my truck to put on the N-Fabs so all I have i the nfab hardware which is for 3 mounting points not 4. The other was thrown out unfortunately. So I will take $300 pickup and that will allow to buy any hardware you need and still get a fantastic deal

·
Registered
9,038 Posts
Are the nfabs better than the zr2 sliders?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The N-fabs have steps to assist getting in and out of truck, sliders have no steps, just protects the side/bottom of truck body.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.