Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts
Yea deff not the time to be buying unless you HAVE to. There not much incentives going on. It's deff a Seller's market right now.
I was close to trading in my 2017 ZR2 for a new one. I don't know about " Sellar's market", Carvana is selling the inventory at auction. If I could get a good deal on the 2022 I might pull the trigger, but so far I think I'll wait for 2023 ZR2 or dare I say it Ranger Raptor...

I was close to trading in my 2017 ZR2 for a new one. I don't know about " Sellar's market", Carvana is selling the inventory at auction. If I could get a good deal on the 2022 I might pull the trigger, but so far I think I'll wait for 2023 ZR2 or dare I say it Ranger Raptor...
Was surrounded by Ranger Raptors when I was in the Philippines and really liked them. Back here tho I'm a bit worried they are focused too much on dessert race truck style and afraid the suspension would be too soft for hauling a teardrop. Just my $.02, I really haven't researched them much.

I think it all depends on your situation. I think this is going to be the best off-road mid-size truck for at least a year and for myself who's been overdue for a new vehicle this makes sense. If it was more feasible for me to wait a couple years for some hybrids to show up on the scene in an off-road trim I probably would. But. There will always be something 'better' coming down the line.

I just talked to the dealer and was told "A couple months" lol. I'll be placing my order first thing in January and I'll be patient. I've compromised on too many vehicles these past couple years, not doing it this time. Either way, good luck everyone! Just be patient.

Also, never buy a FORD.

Hello, long time lurker. Been looking at a colorado for past couple years and after leaning towards getting a ZR2. Is anyone else planning to order new ZR2?
I am torn. Love my 2022 model. When I saw the look of the new
Caravan auction, what happened? Are they going bankrupt or something? Who doesn't want to buy their car from a bubblegum machine 😂

Was surrounded by Ranger Raptors when I was in the Philippines and really liked them. Back here tho I'm a bit worried they are focused too much on dessert race truck style and afraid the suspension would be too soft for hauling a teardrop. Just my $.02, I really haven't researched them much.
Bronco Raptor tows more then regular Bronco. Same story for Ranger Raptor when it comes to North America.

@sportcoupe Wow, you must work for Ford if you know what they need and what their future plans are…

Roof and doors come off the Ranger?
Sure, if you can find that 10mm lol

I also saw they were remaking the Cyclone? It looks hideous lol. I wish some things could just live in the past peacefully - like Back To The Future ;)

Is there only 1 wheel option for the zr2? The trailer boss has better wheel selection
There are 2. "beadlock" and a normal rim. The beadlocks are not real beadlocks I suspect, more like my current Methods and a "beadgrip". I honestly think the non beadlock look better.

I actually just double checked and it seems the only way to get the beadlock versions (they really need to just stop calling them that) is with the Desert Boss package.

Save your money, buy aftermarket.

I am going to get a tonneau cover regardless but do you guys think I should order it with it or wait for aftermarket?
Any of those extras are going to cost more beit from the Chevy website or the dealers. Always buy them aftermarket. They won't have them installed during your delivery anyways. They will wait until paperwork is finalized and you accept delivery, so just shop around and install them yourself.

EDIT
Forgot to mention they will also charge for shop time to install them.

I would 100% be interested in the ZR2, if you could get a normal looking interior. How is there not a black leather interior?

The base interior looks like a blind 8 year old designed it. Digital camo with highlighter yellow accents...really. Could it possibly look any tackier?

The leather looks ok if you ignore the highlighter yellow stitching, but I don't want grey leather that discolors easy.

I am going to get a tonneau cover regardless but do you guys think I should order it with it or wait for aftermarket?
The hard folding tonneau cover by Rev that GM has listed shows one with the "pull release cable". I prefer my Leer hard tri folding tonneau cover because it has the "pinch release latch". The pull release cable is easily defeated with a bent coat hanger. So I would wait for the aftermarket as it will be cheaper, and installation is easy if you haven't done it before just watch a youtube video.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.