Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
400 cash pick up, 500 shipped. GM wants 850 for these not shipped. 100% bolt on. All hardware included. Never been slid on rocks.

My new ones are here, want these gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm afraid to ask, but you feel like getting a quote to 99508?

Yeah I can! Gotta figure out how much they weigh first.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
@Thunderbear a 60 lb package 88x18x10 is $460 through ups...

Fedex says $245 for a 60 lb package

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting. FedEX doesn't care about the size? Let me get back to you.

I guess they don't. I'll wait on your reply!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Interesting. FedEX doesn't care about the size? Let me get back to you.

Yeah, FedEx does care about the size, about $90.00 or more of that $245.00 quote is classified by them as being oversize. Any package, IIRC over 50" in any direction is automatically classed as oversize and a single package cannot weigh over 70lbs otherwise it's classified as freight, and guess what, the price goes up even more. You might be much better off if you can find a freight company to ship the rails. It won't be as fast as FedEx but it should be a heck of a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, FedEx does care about the size, about $90.00 or more of that $245.00 quote is classified by them as being oversize. Any package, IIRC over 50" in any direction is automatically classed as oversize and a single package cannot weigh over 70lbs otherwise it's classified as freight, and guess what, the price goes up even more. You might be much better off if you can find a freight company to ship the rails. It won't be as fast as FedEx but it should be a heck of a lot cheaper.

I'll look into it! If you find one I'll haggle with ya!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What zip is it coming from? Checking out a few places that deal with AK freight.

49740 Harbor Springs MI

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'll look into it! If you find one I'll haggle with ya!

Maybe give Greyhound a look. The only thing with greyhound is you have to go down to one of their terminals to pick up your shipment but I don't think any average size city in the U.S. and Canada is very far from a bus depot.

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Nice do you have a picture Installed?
and do they sick out passed the stock Zr2 Wheel stance?
OP has a build thread that shows the Chassis Unlimited sliders. You'll have to dig back to 2017 like you dug up this thread. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.