Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
521 - 527 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Colorado ZR2
352 Posts
I know not as common on here, but I think I've decided to go to an 18 inch wheel just for more offset options as most 17s were zero.

With the 18" the wheel I want comes in a 18mm offset and that leaves me with either
275/65/18 (which is a true 32) or step up to a 275/70/18 as a true 33.
The tire price is different by $100 a set but with a 1.25" body lift, 1" level, 18 offset (1" more pike thanvstock with width change) and caster pushed forward anyone see any trouble with either if these?
I may be able to keep my mudflaps with the 32s is my hope

Reactions: JBurg540 and 93Duc

·
Registered
7,825 Posts
32's you should may be able to keep the mud flaps, 33's you will have to trim a little on the pinch weld, no big deal
post pictures when you get your new wheels

·
Registered
2017 Colorado ZR2
352 Posts
32's you should may be able to keep the mud flaps, 33's you will have to trim a little on the pinch weld, no big deal
post pictures when you get your new wheels
Well pulled the trigger on 18" motometal MO970 in black.milled and then 275 65 18 Ridge grapplers. These tires fell into my lap on discount so made my mind up for me.

Now we wait. My body lift is on backorder so may be trying to stuff these on a level if I get antsy....

Reactions: Hunter62

·
Registered
105 Posts
I really like the looks of these, but one good bump and I'm pretty sure they would rip off the front mudflaps. :(
I got a set of Rokblokz mud flaps to avoid this issue. My older Weather Tech flaps definitely would rub the tire.

·
Registered
2017 Colorado ZR2
352 Posts
Wheels and tires finally mounted. Only had them done a couple hours ago but no rubbing on the flaps on the drive home and parking in the garage.
Still waiting my body lift to show up but like the look already.

Wheel Tire Car Snow Vehicle

521 - 527 of 527 Posts