Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone removed the front grille on a ZR2 yet? It looks like it snaps out from the bottom, but I sure don't want to break it.

Once I get that sucker off, I have some behind the grille mods I'm thinking about!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Has anyone removed the front grille on a ZR2 yet? It looks like it snaps out from the bottom, but I sure don't want to break it.

Once I get that sucker off, I have some behind the grille mods I'm thinking about!
You have to take the whole bumper off, tons of those little torx screws, 3 screw under the headlight on each side, 4 bolts you can reach through the bumper looking from the bottom. Its a pain in the ass the first time you do it. The grill will separate from the bumper once its off but its not a simple task.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Under this thread heading is a detailed instruction on from grill / bumper removal it is the same as the ZR2 except the front bumper the brackets are different but the principal are the same. The article was put together by kaiser 67. I used it to remove mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.