Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Will there be a way to watch the race? Is it televised? I'd actually like to watch and see how well it does.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I hope the lift/longer travel Multimatics make it out to general population! Wonder what size those tires are.

It looks like they enlarged the rear of the front wheel openings.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Probably modified the valving to handle increased weight/different spring rates and beefed up the mounting locations. I spoke with Multimatic engineers at a Chevy event and they told me these shocks are not heat sensitive like a deflected disk shock(Fox, King, Etc), will definitely be interesting to see how it does.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Chad Hall posted on their FB page that they "have longer travel slightly different Multimatics."

Well, if GM decides to makes some, I'll go stand in line for them. These shocks in a longer travel setup would be killer.

Also wouldn't mind scoring some of those DSSV decals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Really hoping these parts hit the market by next year. I'd love to see GM move the rear shocks to the outside of the frame like the raptor, there's room on the ZR2, but they didn't on this hall truck.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
ZR2 enters "Vegas to Reno" the Longest offroad race in the US

I hope the lift/longer travel Multimatics make it out to general population! Wonder what size those tires are.

It looks like they enlarged the rear of the front wheel openings.

Here's a pic zoomed in...looks like fender flare and rocker corner guard is all one piece. They definitely did something!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Reactions: BL17ZR2
1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.