Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a set of 17" yukon wheels bored out but i was wonderin what tire should i run? i was thinking of a low profile tire...maybe a 45 or 50 series? and im gonna go with a 3/4 drop or maybe 4/5...not sure yet

but what width should i go with? i dont want my wheels or tires to stick out

sorrry im a newb

thanks for the help

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a base model z85 crew cab, so

235/50/17

wont stick out right? just making sure

thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
airgasm said:
i got a set of 17" yukon wheels bored out but i was wonderin what tire should i run? i was thinking of a low profile tire...maybe a 45 or 50 series? and im gonna go with a 3/4 drop or maybe 4/5...not sure yet

but what width should i go with? i dont want my wheels or tires to stick out

sorrry im a newb

thanks for the help
how much did it cost to bore it out? what size did you bore it too? can any local tire/wheel place do this?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^it cost me $100 all together...and i believe the guy who did my rims, bored it out to a 100mm? im not sure.

·
Registered
192 Posts
post pics when you get them on. i was planning on denaly wheels but i got the h3 wheels

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quick question, i have the tire pressure sensors on my stock wheels...can i put those sensors on my new rims? or do i have to buy a new set of sensors?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
airgasm said:
quick question, i have the tire pressure sensors on my stock wheels...can i put those sensors on my new rims? or do i have to buy a new set of sensors?
you'll want to use the stock sensors. hopefully they fit in the new wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts