Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, how did it happen? Just curious.

I have only been with one woman in my life and now that i am 30 and divorced, I am still kind of confused how you meet women. Even with my amazing weight loss, I do not 'attract' them like I thought I would. So, I am looking for ways to become friends with women and see if anything happens.

I do not have any kind of socializing with women because of my job or friends, so I am limited to the classic 'Can I have your number' line in a bar... which have done. But that crap is a joke. I mean, it works, but you dont get what you are really looking for.

·
Registered
650 Posts
i dont know man im only 20 so i feel like there's natural mack flowing through my blood, but i knew my girlfriend from high school. all i can say is hit the gym hard as hell take some protien and build up the muscle, my girl loves that and im gettin bigger and sexier by the month. haha i dunno.. just know your the man, have confidence in yourself but not cockiness..

·
Registered
970 Posts
My wife worked at a formal shop and i was renting 3 tuxes for 3 other girls proms. And the lady who owns the shop told me there was a problem with a tux and I need to come back after I got off work and the only problem was she wanted to hook us up and that was 3 years ago.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I hear women love to help a stranded man around the isles in a grocery store? :lol: Man are you on the wrong site for love advice, why you think all these guys/gals have such sharp trucks? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
472 Posts
stckciv said:
Met on myspace. hahaha

Sounds dumb but its true.
x2...two years later, i must be doing something right with my lady

·
Registered
251 Posts
....thats right...you gotta be "the man"....be confident...confidence brings a strut to your step...a glow in your smile...a twinkle in your eye....oh im sorry ....you want to meet a girl....just buy her a drink,club her over the head,and drag her back to the cave...shes all yours then.... :twisted:

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Don't be in a rush. Just keep hanging out with people and you'll find gals that are interesting,

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rangerbob said:
Don't be in a rush. Just keep hanging out with people and you'll find gals that are interesting,
Not really in a rush anymore. I used to be, but now I am just wanting to increase my chances. Hanging out with my 2 friends that really dont have any female friends. I dont have very many chances right now. None at all, really.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Cooking class, dance class, sports class. Is there a group like this one in your area:

http://internationalclubdc.com/

I teach one of there classes and there are some pretty hot and smart chicks that come through.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Confidence is key. Being swole won't land you with a better girl than you will find in a bar. You just gotta get out and search. Crack a joke in the grocery store or something.

Either that or go to the bowling alley. You get older, and high school girls say the same. Just kidding. I met my g/f though a friend and asked her out.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
3906brad said:
Should I ask JurrasicWarrior how he got his date?
Dude Don't drug women, it just ain't right!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
We met through one of my (at the time) good friends.. he was all over her trying to get her.. She is 23 he was only 18.. He calls me up one friday and says we're gonna hit a movie wanna come? at first i said no.. he kinda begged me, so i went.. Got there and right away i can tell she was super shy.. So the movie ends I made no attempt to get her.. we go home.. 2 hours later she finds me on myspace... messaged alot for about a week then went out on our first solo date.. I guess she really thinks i was funny so she stuck around..lol.. still going strong.. as for the friend? no longer cool... lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts