Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 · (Edited)
LOL

Strobing lights. Cool. And the point of that is...?

You might as well just get red and blue flashing lights, and wire them so they are always on when the truck is on. That's what you should buy next.
I am not mad that you wasted your time and money. What you eat doesn't make me ****.
I have enough time and money to waste, so I wasn't really too concerned about opinions. The strobe is to disorient as needed \nnn/ like strobing a flashlight. Considering the optics of the bar having a long trough, I don't really need the fogs. Would have been totally fine just removing them all together, and just putting the caps, but now the caps are branded so that's even cooler. I do have a single thought about why one would need side shooting lights... When you are going through any kind of turning, where are you looking? I look ahead, maybe that's just me? The lights don't turn with the wheels, so you don't get much look ahead unless your have some light spread wide...

Edit
What you eat doesn't make me ****.
Then I wonder why when I eat what I eat, and **** what I ****, that you are complaining that it stinks? LOL

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Side lights or cornering lights are definitely useful.. Night off-roading even more so.

Hell even the Passat we used to have (thanks dieselgate for the 3yr free car) lights in the fog area that would turn on when turning to help see what you're actually turning into.

Discussion starter · #23 · (Edited)
Man, that's perfect dispersion with the light bar. Sorry I didn't notice this until now or I would have sent you mine.
It's the story of my life though. I waited and waited for someone to offer the Stock Fog light covers. I ended up going with these instead.
View attachment 263457
If you still have them I'll still buy them... Sent pm

LOL

Strobing lights. Cool. And the point of that is...?

You might as well just get red and blue flashing lights, and wire them so they are always on when the truck is on. That's what you should buy next.
I am not mad that you wasted your time and money. What you eat doesn't make me ****.
My Feniex will strobe all of my aux lights. I use strobe modes for visibility and safety during Search and Rescue operations in Alaska. Just because you don't have a need for something doesn't mean no one else does.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
My Feniex will strobe all of my aux lights. I use strobe modes for visibility and safety during Search and Rescue operations in Alaska. Just because you don't have a need for something doesn't mean no one else does.
It's not we "need"... But... Better to have and not need than need and not have

Edit
You have a legit need, whereas I fall under better to have and not need ;-)

I've thought about adding strobe capability to my aux lights as they would be useful if ever on the side of the road helping somebody or something.
I've stopped a few times to help people, specially during the winter, and having strobes would make make me feel a lot better than just hazards.

Discussion starter · #28 · (Edited)
I've thought about adding strobe capability to my aux lights as they would be useful if ever on the side of the road helping somebody or something.
I've stopped a few times to help people, specially during the winter, and having strobes would make make me feel a lot better than just hazards.
SwitchPros SP8200
www.switch-pros.com

Can be programmed for flash, or strobe, per function, and costs less than the sPod premium model, but is more advanced than a panel of switches that run a bank of relays... These are solid state so they flash and strobe faster than a relay bank can... With built in protection that is faster than fuses

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.