Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Canyon Denali, 4x4 CCLB, Durmax
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Just picked up a 2021 Canyon Denali, crew cab, long bed 4x4 and I am not a fan of chrome myself, however I thought that might make a great opportunity for someone on here that does.

I would like to swap the following chrome parts off of my truck for yours, however yours will need to be black and in excellent condition. As the truck has less than 100 miles you can be assured all of my pieces are in like-new condition.
  • Door Handles
  • Mirror caps
  • Fog Light Surrounds (2021 only)
The following is for sale
  • Front Main Grill (Special Denali edition, fits 2021 only
  • Chrome Denali Running Boards (fits all 2nd gen)
Updated 3/3/21:

I'm located in SoCal and am not interested in cross-shipping, must be local and we can do the swap at my house. Let me know if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested in the grille, if you decide to ship and want to sell it.
I actually did just acquire a new grill so I'll let you know once I get the stock one off and I'll grab some pics. Will just need to find a box for it as they're pretty big

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually did just acquire a new grill so I'll let you know once I get the stock one off and I'll grab some pics. Will just need to find a box for it as they're pretty big
The grill is off! As are the running boards. Shoot me your zip and I'll look for a box but in the meantime I can get you an approx quote based on location and size of the grill

·
Registered
2021 GMC Acadia Denali Ultimate
77 Posts
I may be wrong, but the front of these new trucks, 2021, are WAY different than any 2018, Grille is bigger now, bumper looks different, what makes you think this new grille will just bolt right on your 3 yr old truck fsujbp? Unless you just like how it looks and want hang it on your garage wall...

-Dan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may be wrong, but the front of these new trucks, 2021, are WAY different than any 2018, Grille is bigger now, bumper looks different, what makes you think this new grille will just bolt right on your 3 yr old truck fsujbp? Unless you just like how it looks and want hang it on your garage wall...

-Dan
Ah I completely forgot to mention it but yes you are correct Dan! The front fascia/grill was changed for 2021, so even 2020 wouldn't fit, I'll have to update my description.

However, fsujbp if you were looking for some nice wall art let me know :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts