Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS IS NOT A SPACER LIFT.

This conversion allows the user to adjust the ride from stock height to 2.25" above stock and it allows you to adjust that that driver side lean out of your truck as well. You also don't have to swap out your bump stops, nor does it cause geometry issues in your suspension like you would encounter with a spacers.

I have NIB a Peak Suspension Coil-over conversion kit (650lbs)..

I'll take $450 plus shipping OBO. This kit is currently selling at Peak for over $600 plus shipping.

$450 shipped

Paypal payment preferred.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I'll offer you $1. Sorry to hear about recurring issues, but please post a price. Pretty sure that's a rule when posting things for sale anyway.

·
Registered
361 Posts
could this be used with a RC lift?? Anyone happen to know? I already have a 6inch RC lift, but would love to gain another 2inches or so.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
could this be used with a RC lift?? Anyone happen to know? I already have a 6inch RC lift, but would love to gain another 2inches or so.....
if you haven't altered your shocks I don't see that it won't.

But I would suggest you reach out to Peak and ask them to be sure.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well folks after two year of ZR2 diesel ownership I'm officially calling it quits. I love the truck but hate the constant dealer visits.

I've been averaging four visits a year and I just don't trust the vehicle enough to own it once the warranty goes out.

I have some parts that I never installed: One of those parts is a NIB Peak Suspension Coil-over conversion kit (650lbs) that still in the box.

This kit is currently selling for over $600 plus shipping.

I'll take $450 plus shipping OBO.

I'll provide pictures at your request.

Paypal payment preferred.
Sorry to hear that. Whats been going wrong?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry to hear that. Whats been going wrong?
Emission system suck!!
I had constant emission warnings and issues.
Never hit limp mode because it gave me enough time to run it to the dealer.
I think I had at least 2 Sensors crapped out on me in the last two years.
Last issue was every-time I filled the tank, it gave me an Emission System Warning and an Engine check light. The display would say "In a 170 mile that it was going to limit my top speed to 65 mph. However as soon as the level of the fuel tank dropped it would disappear.
It spent over a month in the dealer during one of these episodes.
It also blew the heater coil 600 miles from home while on a trip, dealer broke the windshield during the repair. Bad install of the coil cost me another week in the shop. They forgot to reinstall the AC drain hose so it was draining into the cab.
I was getting shuttering and hard shifts issues in the transmission, I think a fuild change and cooler might have resolved that issue.
In all honesty I loved that diesel in the ZR2, but I got rid of it because I don't think I could afford keeping it once it was out of warranty. I need my truck every day, can't have it spend weeks at a time in the shop and the dealer was no longer giving out loaners.

Didn't hurt that right now you're getting TOP dollar for these diesels as trade in. I bought new 2021 Tacoma TRD Pro and I'm paying the same monthly with no additional money being given and I have a new truck. So I guess you can say I leased my ZR2 for two years and enjoyed for the 30k miles, when it wasn't in the shop.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Is there a difference in the diesel kit vs the gas? I haven’t installed my eibach springs yet and wouldn’t mind taking these off your hands.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Is there a difference in the diesel kit vs the gas? I haven’t installed my eibach springs yet and wouldn’t mind taking these off your hands.
The spring rate (lbs) is the only difference between gas and diesel, all else remains the same.

This kit came with the 650 lbs Eibach springs, you can just swap out springs and sell the 650lb diesel one to recover some of your money back.

You'll still be ahaed a couple of hundred dollars.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The spring rate (lbs) is the only difference between gas and diesel, all else remains the same.

This kit came with the 650 lbs Eibach springs, you can just swap out springs and sell the 650lb diesel one to recover some of your money back.

You'll still be ahaed a couple of hundred dollars.
Might work out better like that as-is, it can compensate for my winch a little

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Might work out better like that as-is, it can compensate for my winch a little
I think the 600lbs one is for gassers with a winch, but maybe the 650lbs will work but be a little stiffer. I guess it all depends on the weight of the bumper and winch combo.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well seeing as rc does not make a kit for a zr2, if say no because you're trying to put a setup made for a zr2 on a non zr2.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still available!

Don't let this deal get away.

You'll likely end up kicking yourself later for not jumping on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts