Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!

I recently purchased a '19 ZR2 Bison with the Power Package (GM Performance Air Intake System and Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System).. I don't have the sticker handy but I believe it was $1800 ($1850 for 2020)?. Regardless.. I have subsequently installed a full exhaust system and returned to the OEM Air Intake (easier for a possible future snorkel install?).

The components of the system are the following Part Nos.: Cat-Back - PART NO. 84179066 2017+ Colorado with 3.6L V-6 (SWB); Intake - PART NO. 84655710: 2017+ Colorado with 3.6L V-6 (LGZ).

The truck had 1100 miles on it when they were pulled. I am located in Northeastern Oklahoma, but I make regular trips to the TX panhandle, Midland/Odessa area, and less often the Dallas/DFW metro.

The exhaust is stored on cardboard on shelving in my garage (pictures). The intake is wrapped in plastic and stored inside shipping padding in a box (can take a picture if desired).

I'm hoping to get $1250 (+ any negotiated shipping/transport cost) but will consider reasonable offers and defer to the wisdom of this forum for their actual worth.

I hope all of you and yours are well.

-W

·
Registered
45 Posts
I’m in OKC and interested, but have a question. I have a 2016. Any idea if there is cross compatibility of either part for the 2017+ LGZ V6 with the 15-16 LFX? At least the intake for both looks identical. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apologies. I'm in the process of packing/moving to TX so it has been hectic. I'll try to unbox and take pictures this weekend.

Thanks.
I have a long box, so the exhaust will not fit my truck. Would you be interested in selling just the air intake?
Just curious, how did it sound with the exhaust and air intake?
To be honest this is the first Chevy I've owned, and the first non-turbo V6, so I didn't pay much attention. I drove it straight from the dealership to Mallett Performance Vehicles since it was part of my build plan for the truck. I would have to defer to others or videos online to answer your question. I would consider selling the air intake separately.

I’m in OKC and interested, but have a question. I have a 2016. Any idea if there is cross compatibility of either part for the 2017+ LGZ V6 with the 15-16 LFX? At least the intake for both looks identical. Thanks
Other than different part nos. the descriptions on the chevy site and several aftermarket part sellers appear to be identical... I do not know the specific difference, if any.

·
Registered
'17 Canyon All Terrain 3.6L CCSB
80 Posts
BisonPlus, could you post an update if either/both of these are still available? Looking for both the GM performance exhaust and CAI for my 17 canyon crew cab v6 short bed

·
Registered
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
414 Posts
Debating just the exhaust for my other colorado. Lemme know if you split it up

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BisonPlus, could you post an update if either/both of these are still available? Looking for both the GM performance exhaust and CAI for my 17 canyon crew cab v6 short bed
I still have both. Covid-19 and work stuff got me distracted from truck projects and I forgot to follow up.
They are in Tulsa, OK but I can likely come part of the distance to meet for delivery if we make a deal.

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
I still have both. Covid-19 and work stuff got me distracted from truck projects and I forgot to follow up.
They are in Tulsa, OK but I can likely come part of the distance to meet for delivery if we make a deal.

Thanks
not sure the drive from Minneapolis, MN is in the cards with a baby at home. Would you entertain shipping the CAI? I’d have to think about the exhaust. Can DM if it’s easier

·
Registered
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
414 Posts

Thanks
Im interested in just the exhaust for my other colorado. Please let me know if you decide to split it up and what you want for the exhaust only. Im at 49120

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im interested in just the exhaust for my other colorado. Please let me know if you decide to split it up and what you want for the exhaust only. Im at 49120
Aeon, I’m primarily interested in the intake, so go ahead and pursue the exhaust. Sounds like he’s driving to Detroit in the near future, so that would be a lot closer to you than me in MN

Reactions: AEONFLUX

·
Registered
414 Posts
Aeon, I’m primarily interested in the intake, so go ahead and pursue the exhaust. Sounds like he’s driving to Detroit in the near future, so that would be a lot closer to you than me in MN
THIS would be cool if this works out for all three of us! Ill totally drive to yucktroit! Thanks man for letting me know!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
If intake sell falls through lmk

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts

Was that directed at the seller because you’re also interested? Or at me because you’re also selling?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Was that directed at the seller because you’re also interested? Or at me because you’re also selling?
Pretty sure he hopes to be next in line after you. These are good deals!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Pretty sure he hopes to be next in line after you. These are good deals!
Yeah, I assumed so...just wanted to make sure tho :cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts

Feel free to pursue the intake. I'm bowing out.

Good luck selling the equipment, Bison!

Reactions: AEONFLUX

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry for being MIA all- busted water pipe flooded 2/3 of my moms house. Still having to deal with all the contractors, insurance, etc. I'm not actively trying to sell it other than this thread so I'll circle back when I get a chance to breathe this weekend and catch up on messages, etc.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts