Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Pacific Northwest wanting to sell their sport bar and lights - I would love to buy them from you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am still in the market to buy a Sport Bar and Lights in the PNW - Washington & Oregon...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking for a sports bar and lights. Hit me up if you are in the Washington, BC, Portland Or area.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm not sure if it's still available or not but someone on Facebook marketplace has a listing for a ZR2 sports bar in the Portland area. Here's the link to the listing. Hopefully this works out for you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure if it's still available or not but someone on Facebook marketplace has a listing for a ZR2 sports bar in the Portland area. Here's the link to the listing. Hopefully this works out for you.

Wow, thanks so much for the link. I put a message in, hopefully it is still available. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow, thanks so much for the link. I put a message in, hopefully it is still available. Thank you!!!
No worries at all. I've seen it listed on there for about 2 weeks so hopefully it's still available. I'm pulling for ya lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No worries at all. I've seen it listed on there for about 2 weeks so hopefully it's still available. I'm pulling for ya lol
Thank you so much. I have been in contact with the seller and it looks like I will buy it. Thanks again for alerting me to this listing - I would have never have found it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a great Forum! Thank you TDO_Dub, I drove down to Portland and picked up the sports bar and lights. Thanks again for sending me the listing. Here is the truck with it’s new sport bar and lights, nothing is hooked up yet, that will need to wait.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.