Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some sliders for a steal from a local guy, didn't think to ask about hardware until I drove 2 hrs to meet him... I'm dumb. They're currently mounted without the brackets but I'd like that extra little piece of mind. Willing to pay shipping (assuming it's reasonable) or pay for a custom fab job if anyone can give me a reasonable quote and can source the design one way or another. Hard to price since GM doesn't seem to make them independently, so I've got under $100 pulled out of my butt but am more than willing to have that discussion. Located in Colorado, zip 80229.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll pull one off tomorrow and measure it up. I'll let you know if i'll make them for you. May be more time than it's worth but we'll see.
That would be amazing, thanks! If it's too much of a bother no worries but I appreciate you looking into it. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13 Posts
bumbletruck, sounds like you and I both made the same deal. I also got a set of sliders for an absolute steal. Mine also had no mounting hardware, but I do have 4 of the 8 reinforcement brackets. My sliders are absolutely for looks only, so, if your interested, just let me know what you think they’d be worth.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bumbletruck, sounds like you and I both made the same deal. I also got a set of sliders for an absolute steal. Mine also had no mounting hardware, but I do have 4 of the 8 reinforcement brackets. My sliders are absolutely for looks only, so, if your interested, just let me know what you think they’d be worth.
Appreciate the offer, but I think sourcing 4 might be even harder than sourcing 8! If I find an option to fab the other 4 I'll reach out though, thanks. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I looked at the bracket and it looks simple for me to make but I'll need to do it at work and I'm totally short staffed at the moment for obvious reasons. So once this Virus blows over and I have some more time I can make you a set if you dont find any before then. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
People call them ZR2 Rock Sliders usually, since they come on the ZR2 by default I think, but you can pick them up from Chevy for a pretty penny too. Might try OEM Rock Sliders or some variation thereof. Dunno where you're located but there's someone actually selling them in Denver as we speak (I want to buy his brackets but if he can move the whole package I won't hold it against him): For Sale: OEM Rock Sliders / Rails from 2018 Colorado ZR2 CCSB
If you can figure out how to and have time to fabricate them, you could make a killing selling them. So many people buy used rock sliders and very seldom do they get the brackets. Would be a good sideline hobby.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I looked at the bracket and it looks simple for me to make but I'll need to do it at work and I'm totally short staffed at the moment for obvious reasons. So once this Virus blows over and I have some more time I can make you a set if you dont find any before then. Good luck!
That would be awesome, I'll PM you in a bit and we can figure out a fair price, and no rush whatsoever. They're sitting just fine mounted as they are and your business, health, and public safety definitely come first!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts