Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi I'm looking for a set of TPMS sensors to put in my winter wheels. Anyone have a set they would be willing to sell for cheap?
These aren't too expensive, but new and they work.

ACDelco 13598772 GM Original Equipment Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor Kit with Sensor, Stem, Bolt, and Cap

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
850 Posts
You can get the sensor stems from oreilys or advance auto parts car quest all of the big part stores carry the sensor stems and sensors. Stems are fairly cheap from them sensors can be expensive. We buy rebuild kits from them if we run out or don’t have one for a certain vehicle.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I have the part number 13581558, would these work as well. I found them for cheaper than the sensor you posted

GM Part #13598772 is the superseded number to GM Part #13581558 so they should work fine....and the OEM superseded part number for the stem only with TPMS mounting screw is 15263240 with the old number being 13598909.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.