Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a matching spare for my Z71 Midnight edition's Wrangler Duratrac in 265/65/R17. My set of tires have about 12-13/32nds of tread left (only 17k miles).

Wheel/rim could be ZR2 or other Colorado/Canyon 17in 5 spoke blade silver (it'll spend it's time under the bed).

I'm located in central Michigan, and also have family in the Denver area for local pickup. Willing to pay shipping also.

Thanks - Joe

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looking to buy a matching spare for my Z71 Midnight edition's Wrangler Duratrac in 265/65/R17. My set of tires have about 12-13/32nds of tread left (only 17k miles).

Wheel/rim could be ZR2 or other Colorado/Canyon 17in 5 spoke blade silver (it'll spend it's time under the bed).

I'm located in central Michigan, and also have family in the Denver area for local pickup. Willing to pay shipping also.

Thanks - Joe
Hey i have 1 left and im in Niles Mi, and i occasionally am in Canadian Lakes west of Mt. Pleasant. Roadtrip?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey i have 1 left and im in Niles Mi, and i occasionally am in Canadian Lakes west of Mt. Pleasant. Roadtrip?
I had 2 left with 20k on them because this goofy level lift i had smoked the front when my wife drove it for a month so I saved the rears. I just put one on my full size and i have one you could snag for 50, and it comes with a few spider webs from the barn
Yes - I'll take your extra and always down for roadtrip! Not sure what your schedule is like, but I'll be near Newaygo next weekend (July 10-12th). We can work out any details via PM.

Cheers - Joe

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yes - I'll take your extra and always down for roadtrip! Not sure what your schedule is like, but I'll be near Newaygo next weekend (July 10-12th). We can work out any details via PM.

Cheers - Joe
That works out well. Im Jason by the way. Pm me so we can just text. Meanwhile i will get some good photos of the tire

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have the spare from my ZR2 with 0k on it if you're still looking for a wheel. I'm in SLC, so shipping to Denver shouldnt be too much.

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Trail Runner
190 Posts
I have the spare from my ZR2 with 0k on it if you're still looking for a wheel. I'm in SLC, so shipping to Denver shouldnt be too much.
I wonder how much that would be shipped to San Diego.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts