Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm planning a few more upgrades and want to check the used market here for a bit before pulling the trigger on new.

Truck is a 2020 Duramax ZR2 CCSB. I'm in Charlotte, NC and will drive a few hours for pickup if needed.

Looking for any of these in good condition:

- Hitch tire carrier, wilco or rigd OR relentless rear bumper with swing out

- retracting tonneau cover - will consider any brand/model

- most AEV skids. Mainly need transmission, transfer case and diff (maybe fuel). Scratches are fine.

- steel driveshaft

- diesel and water rotopax (can never bring myself to pay the new price)

- bolt to frame sliders (happy with oem, but dented them recently - could use a little more beef). Scratches are fine.

- Prinsu roof rack (still not sure I'm willing to drill, but looking anyway!)

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'm planning a few more upgrades and want to check the used market here for a bit before pulling the trigger on new.

Truck is a 2020 Duramax ZR2 CCSB. I'm in Charlotte, NC and will drive a few hours for pickup if needed.

Looking for any of these in good condition:

- Hitch tire carrier, wilco or rigd OR relentless rear bumper with swing out

- retracting tonneau cover - will consider any brand/model

- most AEV skids. Mainly need transmission, transfer case and diff (maybe fuel). Scratches are fine.

- steel driveshaft

- 4.56 gears (new condition only for these. Shot in the dark, but figured I'd look)

- diesel and water rotopax (can never bring myself to pay the new price)

- bolt to frame sliders (happy with oem, but dented them recently - could use a little more beef). Scratches are fine.

- Prinsu roof rack (still not sure I'm willing to drill, but looking anyway!)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Hit up sos offroad concepts for the bolt on sliders. They're in Laurens SC. They offer a discount right now of 20%. Check out their IG page.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
1,244 Posts
Prinsu roof rack (still not sure I'm willing to drill, but looking anyway!)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping to check if anyone has this stuff.

Pulled gears from the list, as I will buy these new (to ensure warranty). Thanks @Panzr15 for the gear info!

Reactions: Panzr15

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I've said this many times before, but the steel driveshaft can most definitely be found cheaper by going to a local driveshaft shop. Can't imagine anyone buying one, and taking back off for resale. $0.02

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've said this many times before, but the steel driveshaft can most definitely be found cheaper by going to a local driveshaft shop. Can't imagine anyone buying one, and taking back off for resale. $0.02
Definitely agree a long shot on resale. I just listed everything I'm about to buy with the hope of catching those long shots. I'll definitely look for a local shop as well.

Reactions: hoooogan
1 - 8 of 8 Posts