Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No short jokes please...Title pretty much says it all. I'm in Florida and will drive a reasonable distance to get them, or pay for shipping if they're priced right.
I figure there are so many tall guys on here removing them that I should hopefully be able to get a set cheap.
I'm looking for the type shown in the attached photo.
Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
No short jokes please...Title pretty much says it all. I'm in Florida and will drive a reasonable distance to get them, or pay for shipping if they're priced right.
I figure there are so many tall guys on here removing them that I should hopefully be able to get a set cheap.
I'm looking for the type shown in the attached photo.
Thanks in advance!! View attachment 406005
Just another option. Havoc off-road makes an hs2 step that looks very similar and is made of stainless steel. I just ordered a set off realtruck.com. Around $400 shipped to your door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tacoma Crusher, those look really nice. I'll probably end up ordering them.
But, I was hoping to help a fellow Colorado / Canyon owner clear a couple of these out of the garage and get a great deal at the same time.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks Tacoma Crusher, those look really nice. I'll probably end up ordering them.
But, I was hoping to help a fellow Colorado / Canyon owner clear a couple of these out of the garage and get a great deal at the same time.
Good deal. Good luck on your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a set of these, still on my 4 day old truck, make an offer!

Reactions: White2020Canyon

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I don't see any palm trees and there's some weird white stuff on the ground, so I'm assuming shipping will be involved....where are you located?
By the way, love the truck. Great color.
Scott

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts