Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like I can throw a rock and hit 5 sets of sliders for crew cabs for sale, but Extended cab sets are really hard to find.

Let me know if you have a set you would be willing to part with.
Located in Northern Illinois/Wisconsin area.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
So Im looking for them too, but your probably not gonna find them.. Most people who buy a zr2, get it as a crew cab, not as an extended cab.. so the ones that do have them dont sell them or sold them already... slim pickings man....

Reactions: AEONFLUX

·
Registered
176 Posts
They are definitely hard to find for an extended cab but if you are patient and ready to pull the trigger on them when you find them then you might eventually find a set. It took me about a year and a half to find the set I bought.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a set, came off my truck within the first month so no damage. Located in SE MI, no idea what shipping would be.

Edit to include pics of sliders and hardware

C6C2F969-5A1B-4D2E-8A7B-CDF8D3648A1B.jpeg
843BD00A-C164-4F5C-8347-7EE5B40B078F.jpeg

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
funny as a say my peace, one shows up hahaha..

Reactions: AEONFLUX

·
Registered
515 Posts
Seems like I can throw a rock and hit 5 sets of sliders for crew cabs for sale, but Extended cab sets are really hard to find.

Let me know if you have a set you would be willing to part with.
Located in Northern Illinois/Wisconsin area.
I have a set I might sell. Truck has 11k but the sliders have only been on for maybe 2k total. Zip code 79109.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Maybe a dumb question, but can’t they just be ordered through the dealer? Or do they require your first born as payment?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Maybe a dumb question, but can’t they just be ordered through the dealer? Or do they require your first born as payment?
A quick search shows a list price of $950 with one retailer offering a deal at $840, so maybe just second born :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A quick search shows a list price of $950 with one retailer offering a deal at $840, so maybe just second born :)
Lol, yup. Typically they show up as takeoffs for around $300 on marketplace etc (at least crew cabs do...:cautious:)
Unfortunately it's a long, relatively heavy thing to ship so finding a set locally, or within a couple hours drive, is a waiting game...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts