Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 Midnight
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just in case anyone was getting ready to part with theirs.
After careful consideration and visuals of my truck (That has no fender flares) I feel that 1.25 would be the most appropriate.
My tires are only at 25k so far so no need to rush into new tires yet.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
zip code? so if someone wants to sell they can figure shipping cost,

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zip code? so if someone wants to sell they can figure shipping cost,
Shipping? I will wait to see if anyone has them for sale first. You are getting ahead of yourself aren't ya? Do you have some for sale?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Shipping? I will wait to see if anyone has them for sale first. You are getting ahead of yourself aren't ya? Do you have some for sale?
No, not getting a head of myself,
The buyer should provide the area he lives so the seller will know the shipping charges so they can either add the shipping charge to the price or the price will included the shipping charges.
if some one lives 100 miles away shipping charges may be 20 bucks, if 1,800 miles away it could be 100 bucks.

I do have a set, and willing to sell for $135 including shipping but that depend's on shipping charges.

here is he big thing that you may want to check before buying
Not sure about those wheels on your truck but on some none ZR2 wheels you have to grind 1/8 to 1/4 inch off the studs for 1.25 spacers to work. Studs stick out forther then the spacer and the back of the wheel hub hits the studs, some guys do not mond grinding and toerhs do not want to. Now a guy with a Canyon posted last week that his stock wheels fit fine with the 1.25 inch spacers.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
double post

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, not getting a head of myself,
The buyer should provide the area he lives so the seller will know the shipping charges so they can either add the shipping charge to the price or the price will included the shipping charges.
if some one lives 100 miles away shipping charges may be 20 bucks, if 1,800 miles away it could be 100 bucks.

I do have a set, and willing to sell for $135 including shipping but that depend's on shipping charges.

here is he big thing that you may want to check before buying
Not sure about those wheels on your truck but on some none ZR2 wheels you have to grind 1/8 to 1/4 inch off the studs for 1.25 spacers to work. Studs stick out forther then the spacer and the back of the wheel hub hits the studs, some guys do not mond grinding and toerhs do not want to. Now a guy with a Canyon posted last week that his stock wheels fit fine with the 1.25 inch spacers.
Do you want to tell me what you want to sell the Bora 1.25 spacers for and let me pay for the shipping? According to your signature, you are in Missouri and mine says Los Angeles.

My truck is the midnight so it already has the indentations on the back of the rims.

If you would like to sell them I would be happy to exchange personal information v
ia PM.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Do you want to tell me what you want to sell the Bora 1.25 spacers for and let me pay for the shipping? According to your signature, you are in Missouri and mine says Los Angeles.

My truck is the midnight so it already has the indentations on the back of the rims.

If you would like to sell them I would be happy to exchange personal information v
ia PM.
PM returned

1 - 8 of 8 Posts