Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a real smart guy backed into my truck in a parking lot at Sams Club the other day and dented my hood in. Fortunately, I know it was him because I got out the vehicle to go in and was like that's a nice jeep in front of me. My hood looks like someone slammed a spare tire on it. Anyway I have a Silver 2019 Colorado LT that needs a new hood.

Just OEM style, color preferred but I'll get it repainted if I need to. Let me know what you got! Thanks in advance.

Located in New Orleans, LA

·
Registered
2 Posts
So a real smart guy backed into my truck in a parking lot at Sams Club the other day and dented my hood in. Fortunately, I know it was him because I got out the vehicle to go in and was like that's a nice jeep in front of me. My hood looks like someone slammed a spare tire on it. Anyway I have a Silver 2019 Colorado LT that needs a new hood.

Just OEM style, color preferred but I'll get it repainted if I need to. Let me know what you got! Thanks in advance.

Located in New Orleans, LA
My colleague John had this two months ago but I’m not sure about now though. You can hit him up yourself. [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
My colleague John had this two months ago but I’m not sure about now though. You can hit him up yourself. [email protected]

* SCAMMER WARNING * *SCAMMER WARNING *

Hoechlin (William Maize III) (cash app id: $willmaize) and
John Sigmund ([email protected])

Have both scammed me in $300 for products they do not actually own. Doing a good search of their email and contact information has shown they use the same strategy on multiple websites and forums. I hope this keeps anyone else from getting robbed here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts