Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My son just got a 2005 Z85 Colorado (White). He is looking to get rid of the smaller flares and put some large fender flares on it. I am new to these forums as he just got the truck as his first vehicle. I am in the St. Louis, MO area, but would consider paying shipping if it doesnt get too costly. Thanks in advance!

Dan

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
My son just got a 2005 Z85 Colorado (White). He is looking to get rid of the smaller flares and put some large fender flares on it. I am new to these forums as he just got the truck as his first vehicle. I am in the St. Louis, MO area, but would consider paying shipping if it doesnt get too costly. Thanks in advance!

Dan
Try these people in Perry, Mo. This is where I got the reclining seats for my 2005 Z71. I also got as spare set of Z71 wheels from them. If you can not find what you want on their web site, call them. Something fender flares may not be listed on their site. My 2005 flares are black. My friend's 2006 Z71 are white.

Quality Used Auto Parts Online Search | YanceyAuto.com

This is a great business to deal with.re Ckack

Another place to try is LKQOnline

·
Registered
2 Posts

Dan
Reach out to him, he should be of help
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Reach out to him, he should be of help
[email protected]
* SCAMMER WARNING * *SCAMMER WARNING *
Hoechlin (William Maize III) (cash app id: $willmaize) and
John Sigmund ([email protected])

Have both scammed me in $300 for products they do not actually own. Doing a good search of their email and contact information has shown they use the same strategy on multiple websites and forums. I hope this keeps anyone else from getting robbed here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did not end up buying any at this time, so I did not get scammed. Thank you for the heads up though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts