Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1ST RACE AS A HENDRICK CAR, 1ST VICTORY!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Let's all crack open a beer to celebrate!

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Proves that Nascar is rigged when the #1 golden boy magically gets a win.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jr. wins the cup this year. In fact I'm expecting it.

Heh, reports are coming out that Tony Stewart punched Dumbo Busch in the face during their meeting with Nascar officials. Aside from driving a Toyota now, and sporting that horrible haircut, I see the reasons I root for him are still all there.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Glace said:
No, it proves how great Hendrick's total operation is. Jr. even said it in his post race interview, if Jimmy Johnson wouldn't have pushed him, he wouldn't have won. Great equipment, great team mates, and great ability will make Jr. unstoppable this year, how many times did he blow engines last year?

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
ElTorpedo said:
Glace said:
No, it proves how great Hendrick's total operation is. Jr. even said it in his post race interview, if Jimmy Johnson wouldn't have pushed him, he wouldn't have won. Great equipment, great team mates, and great ability will make Jr. unstoppable this year, how many times did he blow engines last year?
I think he was sabotaged.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Glace said:
I'll believe NASCAR is rigged when, with 2 laps to go, The Rock lays the "People's Elbow" on Jimmie Johnson and somehow, Hogan lands a big leg drop on Tony Stewart off the chainlink, causing Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr to battle to the finish in a no holds barred cage match... :roll:

Jr can drive his ass off, especially at one of the larger tracks. Now he has the equipment to fully exploit his talent. Seems like he's getting a little more of his daddy's fire in him lately too because of it.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
ZQ85cyl5speed said:
Glace said:
I'll believe NASCAR is rigged when, with 2 laps to go, The Rock lays the "People's Elbow" on Jimmie Johnson and somehow, Hogan lands a big leg drop on Tony Stewart off the chainlink, causing Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr to battle to the finish in a no holds barred cage match... :roll:

Jr can drive his ass off, especially at one of the larger tracks. Now he has the equipment to fully exploit his talent. Seems like he's getting a little more of his daddy's fire in him lately too because of it.
Don't even sweat it, just another hater talking out his [email protected]@ because he does not have the first clue about the sport, :lol: the it was rigged response is laughable!

He ran well because he has arguable the two best drivers in the sport running with him and also running on Hendrick power which dominated the sport last year. It's no surprise they are already ahead of pretty much every other team when it comes to these newer cars. Expect to see Jr., Jeffy and the Johnson running up top all year long especially on the bigger oval tracks using restrictor plates!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd say 18 of 36 races won by Hendrick last year shows what kind of talent and equipment they have. Shoot, just look at the first segment of the shootout. Jimmie and Jeff lost the lead draft and were running WAY behind the field. made some adjustments during the 10 minute caution, and finished in the top 5. Also shows the talent of the pit crews and crew chiefs on these teams. I didn't like Jr. going to Hendrick at first, but now he has a real chance to contend for wins and championships. And just look how dang happy he was in victory lane.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I'm glad that Jr. is finally with a good team.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOOOO!!!! 2ND RACE AS A HENDRICK CAR, 2ND VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dang. 2 wins in as many races. This is insane.

·
Registered
970 Posts
all I can say is i dont like were this is going

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
well it is only dayton, wait till he get to a real track. i hate the damn resticter plate racing, i turn it off in the middle and watch at the end

G

·
0 Posts
itsagirltruck said:
grandmastrblastr said:
WOOOO!!!! 2ND RACE AS A HENDRICK CAR, 2ND VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dang. 2 wins in as many races. This is insane.
x2 WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
x3 WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Jr, Jimmie and Jeff are a nasty treo....Casey is coming along but I don't think he is solid enough to give them the Four Horsemen title. Hendricks looks solid in Daytona. I like cheering for Jr, but am not a fan of the Hendricks team. The move was fantastic for Jr and Hendricks, but I hated seeing it. I like Jimmie and Jeff about as much as I like stubbing my toe on concrete.

I liked seeing Michael help DJ race his way in for his last 500 appearance. I would love to see a finish like last year with Mark edging out DJ for is first Daytona 500 Victory!

GO 17!!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Jr is always so humble in interviews. I guess that's a good thing to be, especially in that crowd of egos. Sometimes, I like to se a stiff Tony Stewart style promo though. Either way, I'm pulling for Jr to get the win. Smoke winning wouldn't piss me off either. Gotta pull for Ruitimenn too. Local boy.

·
Registered
558 Posts
i am rooting for Tony this year. tho Dale is doin great, believe me, my friend wont let it go.

Its funny tho because he drives a tacoma and roots for Dale jr, and i drive a colly and i am rootin for Tony.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts