Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
After taking the gearshift trim piece off, I started with the front right clip, between the cupholder and the passenger seat. It takes a bit to get the first one up, but after it lets go the rest are very easy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
After taking the gearshift trim piece off, I started with the front right clip, between the cupholder and the passenger seat. It takes a bit to get the first one up, but after it lets go the rest are very easy.
Thanks. I bought a trim tool kit and going to attempt this when they come in. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Much easier than I thought it would be! Bought the Tresalto trim tool kit to get it done. Once you get the first one popped, be prepared for a loud POP...it was easy after that!

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Getting a 21 at4 soon. Does a iPhone 11 fit with slim case?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Getting a 21 at4 soon. Does a iPhone 11 fit with slim case?
I would say no. I had the iPhone XS (5.8") and it fit exactly in the fitted area. The iPhone 11 is 6.1".

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2 3.6 v6 Midnight Edition with sports bar
82 Posts
So J deleted my wireless charger with the Standard Console Box. Does anyone have schematics or know where this optional USB connection is wired to?
It was redirected to the front low center console area. There used to be one up there, with the other in the area in your picture. In later models, I think starting in 2018, they deleted that one in the console bucket and put them both up front. This is my 2019.

Personally, I am just going to wire a generic, but higher amp USB-C charging port in the console after I deleted the undersized wireless charger and replaced with the storage bucket.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts