Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
FYI. I just received my order and it is exactly what I already have, which is with the wireless charger. I ordered part number 84505337and verified that the part I just got has that part number on the factory sticker. I don't know what the correct part number is for the compartment without wireless charging but it does not appear to be this one.

@avssuc did you get yours yet? Was it correct?

Sorry, looks like I gave false information:

23238955 and 84505337 are the two part numbers listed for the Floor Console.

The 84505337 must be the latest one as it list 2019-2020 MY, where It's Usage description does say INDUCTIVE CHARGE FOR PROTABLE WIRELESS DEVICE

23238955 started being listed for 2015, but it is still used in 2019 - 2020 MY. It's Usage description says: EXC INDUCTIVE CHARGER FOR PORTABLE WIRELESS DEVICE

My mistake is when viewing with the diagram it lists usage and not the usage description.

·
Registered
55 Posts
FYI. I just received my order and it is exactly what I already have, which is with the wireless charger. I ordered part number 84505337and verified that the part I just got has that part number on the factory sticker. I don't know what the correct part number is for the compartment without wireless charging but it does not appear to be this one.

Sorry, looks like I gave false information:

23238955 and 84505337 are the two part numbers listed for the Floor Console.

The 84505337 must be the latest one as it list 2019-2020 MY, where It's Usage description does say INDUCTIVE CHARGE FOR PROTABLE WIRELESS DEVICE

23238955 started being listed for 2015, but it is still used in 2019 - 2020 MY. It's Usage description says: EXC INDUCTIVE CHARGER FOR PORTABLE WIRELESS DEVICE

My mistake is when viewing with the diagram it lists usage and not the usage description.
I didn't get mine yet, but it looks like I'll need to call them up and change some things around. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I chatted with someone at gmwholesaledirect.com today and got nowhere. I explained what I want to do but all they wanted to give me was the part number for what I already have. I hope they will take this thing back.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
I chatted with someone at gmwholesaledirect.com today and got nowhere. I explained what I want to do but all they wanted to give me was the part number for what I already have. I hope they will take this thing back.

He said that #9 was the part I ordered. So it would seem I ordered the wrong one. He said nothing about exchanging it, and it hasn't even shipped yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
That is the piece that needs replacing, but the question is what is the correct part number for the one with the little storage hole instead of the wireless charging pad.

I see you didn't get an answer either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Did this ever get sorted?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Did this ever get sorted?
Not for me. They delivered the wrong part, won't exchange it, and I have no idea what part to order.

I have no idea what to do with my '2' wireless chargers, and I get ticked every time I'm reminded of them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just to add I am working on a way to move the wireless charger. No luck yet. This was my initial idea. But I don't have enough clearance. Ignore the hasty job with the hot glue. It was for testing only.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Guess I should have asked. When you unplug the wireless charger does it through off any trouble codes?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great! Then once the part arrives, I will install it and just leave the cable hanging so to speak. I think it may be in a loom of wires that also go to the usb/accessories power outlet

·
Registered
29 Posts
Turns out it was a special order item and that was supposed to take about 5 days. Now with the UAW GM strike, all bets are off.

·
Registered
2019 ZR2, Duramax, Cajun Red, Tucson, AZ
244 Posts
Any one who has the storage box WITH the charger that want to off load it? I believe it is 84505337, Gmpartdirect has it for $25, seems to cheap?

·
Registered
29 Posts
That sounds too cheap for electronics.with the box. But once I get my delete box I will be looking to provide this to someone and a reasonable price plus shipping. :)

·
Registered
2019 ZR2, Duramax, Cajun Red, Tucson, AZ
244 Posts
That sounds too cheap for electronics.with the box. But once I get my delete box I will be looking to provide this to someone and a reasonable price plus shipping. :)
That is what I am thinking!

Any one know if a console from a 18 will fit in a 19? Tasca seem not to think so?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I don't mean to revive an old thread here, but can anyone tell me what underneath the charging pad looks like? I'm thinking of mounting my sPod HD panel face-up on the charging pad, assuming that I can simply unplug the coil unit underneath and pop it off to allow me drill a couple of holes. Is this the case?

Also, based on the comments here, it appears the Storage Box WITH the wireless charger is only $25 to replace from GM Parts Direct. For the people who purchased it by mistake, was this the case? Did this come with the charging coil unit as well, or is that a separate part? I am trying to weigh my options on replacement pricing in case I screw up my holes or on the off chance I sell the truck and want to put it back to factory spec. So if anyone who purchased the wrong part by mistake still has the part and is willing to off-load, I may be interested in taking it off your hands as well.

Thanks for the help guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
I used trim tools I think they are called to get it started. I then started to just pull the whole thing up. I want to say there are 4 total connection points for wires. One in front left ish, one to the right front, one connected to one of those plastic push screws to keep tension off the connection, and one for the USB port. Once it's all disconnected it pulls out. The USB port has a couple springs on the side to keep it in the console.

After everything is removed you just push the USB back in, reconnect the USB, and push the whole console down. The hardest part for me was getting the wires undone because of very little space to get my hand in to do it.
Where did you start to get the first one to pop from the locks underneath?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts