Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted a thread awhile back about the windshield wipers coming on at random times and the dimmer switch for the speedometer and tachometer etc, well i took my truck in today and it was a bad connection at the BCM and it was a bad switch for the dimmer, they work fine now! :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
we had one in at work like that the other day. it was poor pin tension at the bcm causing all kinds of hell with the wipers.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
07chevyfireman said:
well come to find out they didnt fix the wipers they still come on by there self!
The wiper problem is probably in the stalk itself. This happened alot to the S-10 series. Minehad the same problem. I replaced the stalk and it was fixed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There was a recall in APR. Took my truck in for Maint 1 and told them about the wipers. They researched and found the recall.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi guys, i have an 05 Canyon, my wipers won't work, if you turn them on, get out and pull or bang on the wipers they will work, once you turn them off after that, they won't work again.I took the cowl mldg off, no corrosion on the rods and connections, i just priced a wiper motor, 300 bucks, i just put u joints in 2 weeks ago, i want to fix the wipers as cheaply as possible,id appreciate and info thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts