Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not 100% sure what they do and why go for the extra money when LED and HID bulbs can look really good. And with the projecters what problems do you get and are they worth it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
yeah i for 1 have the black projectors with the halos and leds you are most likely talking about and the lighting with the low beams is poor even with HID's. The stock headlight housing are way brighter, but the projectors do look nice. I think the projectors are suppose to focus the beam more, and they might, but IMO they don't look all that brighter.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep Schnellburg that what im talking about so if you were to do it all over again would you get the headlight or would you do something diffrent?

·
Registered
12 Posts
i would get the projector headlights, they look nice, not too many ppl have them on their trucks. Little less light output isnt that big of a deal to me

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My understanding is its good to the 08 modle i dont think theres much that has changed on the collys an canyons so far :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
ya they are near identical, but id like to know for sure becasue it would suck if i bought them and they were off and looked retarded. i guess i could call the dealer and see if anything has changed!

·
Registered
495 Posts
i've got projectors and sorry but they rock and they are also brighter, i am getting a wider ilumination range than with stock and fogs at the same time :wink: :wink:

they also get lots of atention! 8)

·
Registered
240 Posts
whoah do u have a farther view, that pic is blurry lol...and i called the dealer, he said if i ordered a stock headlight, the prt#s have changed, but he cant tell me if the deminsions have or not! he said the lilest thing could have changed that might not make it work. :S

·
Registered
495 Posts
it should not be different, before i got the projectors i had to replce a fogged up unit and was from a new model, it wouldn't be cost efficient for GM unless is a facelift for the model, but the way they talk about colorado sales, it seems hard to happen. sorry it was a camera phone pic, i will try to find a better quality one. :roll:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok guys i did it i bought the HALOs and will have them in ASA i get them. the only thing is i have to ask is will it look funny witht the stock fogs and stock running light?
how about you edvocho did you replace these cuz i saw how sick yours looked and well bought them right away.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts