Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have never seen a Jeep Cherokee with 2 dirtbikes and all the gear stuffed in the back of it. so I think we're really talking apples and oranges here. Cherokee will need a trailer. all I need for my Colorado is to open the tailgate. I win as far as I can tell.
I only quoted it because he asked what Cuvs go from 20-40 and the cherokee does also I'm planning on trading my cherokee in for a colorado anyways

·
Registered
181 Posts
I love my WT. I’m retired and don’t put a lot of miles on it. Best bang for the buck for what I need a truck for.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Place I work at picked up a 4cyl WT a while back, then they liked it so much they got a 2nd one. So I guess they're OK.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My WT might as well have been an LT. I lucked out on the dealership trying to push out the '19 WT's. They had kitted out their WT's a good amount (lift kits, phone charging station, fuel off road wheels, running boards, bose speaker system, some even had sports bars). The only thing I have to deal with is those UGLY ash colored seats.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love my 2018 W/T with V6 and factory tow package. I self installed the LT type over head lighting package ($100 factory via gmparts warehouse) nerf bars, bed cover and Weathertech mudflaps. Also put on a rock deflector. I do have to reach over a total of 18 inches to change stations. Graphite paint and grey interior. The ONLY thing I miss is the remote start. 23.5K off the lot with spray on bed liner. I'll keep her. 24K and smooth as silk. I had the shudder but with the torque converter replaced and the TSB tranny fluid....20K and not a peep.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi all,

Just wanting to hear from some WT owners... I know you're out there! My needs were pretty simple: 50 mile round trip to/from work everyday. Backup to my wife's large SUV for us and two young kids. Weekend kayak, bicycling, camping, etc. No particular desire for 4x4 and only light towing duties very seldomly. I started the shopping process contemplating ordering a fully loaded LT on the website coming in north of $32K... even got the chance to test drive almost the exact same one from a lot. Wanted to look around further.

A week later upon visiting another local dealer, I found this one fresh off the truck, still in delivery mode, and plastic on the seats... 2 miles on the odometer. It's the WT Crew with the only option added being the V6... so it met my most important needs... V6, Crew Cab, and while the Black wasn't on my radar at a time... it spoke to me! And I could have it "tonight"!

After a few two drives in less than 24 hours I decided that almost all the stuff that I built into the loaded LT was more of a "that'd be nice" more than an actual want or a need. The two tone interior and the simple elegance of the cab suits me fine. The $7,000+ on the price tag saved didn't hurt either.

That said there are some things I'll upgrade/add. First order of business is a simple remote key entry system installed. Any suggestions? Bluetooth is important to me but I have a portable device that works fine for now. Upgrading the stock stereo might be tricky / expensive. Anybody done it? I did have to part with fog lights... I'll get over that. I'll probably add a bed liner and tint the front windows.

Still under 100 miles on the dial tonight, but after my first trip to work, I'm LOVING the comfortable ride, quiet interior, the surprisingly decent stock stereo / speakers, and power of this truck. Was a little worried I'd feel like I compromised, but no Buyers Remorse here yet!

Who else is enjoying their "Work Truck"?

My 2016 WT is nearly perfect. No regrets.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts