Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not talking about my salesman either as they just want to sell ma a silverado they have on the lot. I want to talk to a suspension engineer, I also want to talk to someone at the plant who knows the various options we can order. I want a V8 4x4 without power everything, sun roof not power, 3:42 with limited slip fore and aft and don't tell me you can't get it tell me why! A lot of small items and I want to see a complete list of everything you can put on one, thanks Ben

·
Registered
13,515 Posts
You're probably not going to get the opportunity to talk to a suspension engineer.

You can't get a limited slip up front, they simply don't offer one. If you want a manual sunroof, you'll have to get it installed aftermarket. I don't think you can get 3.42s with the V8, although I'm not sure on that.

Go to Chevy.com (or GMC.com if you prefer that) and try to build what you want. It'll at least give you the options, and then you can print it out and take it to a dealer and tell them that's what you want. If you can't find a salesman at the dealer willing to order you want you want, talk to the manager or find another dealer. Realize that there's somethings that you can't get in certain combinations, so if the salesman is telling you that you can't get something, he may be right, but he should be able to show you the list of available options/combinations.

·
Registered
613 Posts
The 3.42 is the only option on the 3LT Sport 2wd model. The 4x4 V8 I believe comes with the 4.10.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts