Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
well ive had a few styles on mine. 1st i got the 3" djm arms. they were in for a few months and the weld broke @ the ball joint and made a pretty mess. apperantly the new ones are made better, but after that i'll never buy or reccomend a djm product to anyone. @nd i got warranty on the arms and used that cash to get the 2" drop ball joints. never had a problem with them but just with the install you have to cut you say bar link mount off the control arm. i traded in my truck and lost them cuz i didn't have spare lower control arms to replace them. on my currant truck i just went with 2" drop coils and cut 1/2 loop on the drivers and 1 loop on the passanger side and not a problem, till i recantly found out i blew a shock with 16,000km on it. i can get warranty on it but why bother, it will happen again so i have the blltech coil overs on order and got a smokin deal on them, and hopefullu that will be all i have to do for the fron as i have had pretty much the whole product line for dropping a coly hahahahah

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats coil overs? and if i do a 3/4 would i need to get 2inch control arms and 1inch coil springs for the front? and 3inch leaf spring and 1"block for the rear? what size drop-shocks would i then need for the front and rear? im so confused

1 - 4 of 4 Posts