Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
his profile says SE Michigan, I too am in SE Michigan but that's a large area, if I could look him up
If we split up we can cover more ground.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
OK guys! It's nice to know you're missed! Nothing nefarious or serious, just busy, plus as many of you stated, the "new and improved, kinder and gentler" forum left me cold. Summer's been busy with a couple of electrical jobs plus helping a friend's sister move from her old farm to a new one. Not much new with the truck other than the front camera dying but it has a 3 year warranty and the new one arrived via UPS today and is now up and running.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
He’s the only guy that I could get a laugh out of from his sarcasm. That’s a shame, because sometimes I really think he meant his remarks.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Cool Tom, just stay in touch every once in awhile, so we do not think you fell off the earth.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Nice to know Tom S is still around .. ..(y)😃
Summer gets busy and ditto on the new forum format. Sometimes gets a bit tedious to navigate and find things.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Glad to see Tom S is around, although I also feel his pain with a busy summer life. The good news is that the the busy time should be short, how much summer does Michigan get, 3 weeks or 4?

Between vacation, work and kids, my oldest turned 30 on Wednesday, darn I'm getting old.. I used to be on the site via the iPad, now I only use the desktop, with dark mode and add blocker. As the site gets thru the deployment pains, I'm sure we'll be able to get back to regular conversations and getting lots of Tom's witty responses. Besides Tom and and I are usually the ones on here about 4:30 AM, I need someone t chat with.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
21 Participants
RayS
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing