Discussion Starter #1

Hey Tom, you're a cool dude.
You crack me up.
And you know your stuff.
Get back in!

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
@Tom S. was online a few days ago, but I suspect this is why he's not around much...

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I read some of his gripes, but this new format just needs some minor tweaking and a re-learning curve.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tom S. dude: I truly looked forward to pretty much all and any comments you made on this forum. I learned from you and so respected you for your sarcasm, knowledge and good humor.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Many CF vets did not like the new site, and some mods have been too heavy at times. I think he said, "see ya".

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I agree....the site just isnt the same since the updates. I cant figure out the SEARCH thing, since Im looking for the recent topic on people changing their gear oil but, I cant seem to find it.

And yep, I miss Tom as well....... not in a romantic way because......well, no, just no. :LOL:

·
Registered
485 Posts
I can't speak for him, but I know I rarely bother visiting from a computer anymore. I visit almost exclusively through Tapatalk because the format is much better than the new software gives.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yep. I too miss @Tom S. Such a kind face, who wouldn’t. My biggest fear, like many of you have expressed, it’s health related. Having just had a stroke 3 months ago (I’m still not back to work) health is always a concern.

Currently I only skim through the topics. Very seldom do I crack one open and read. Even less likely to post. I came very close to saying “bah-fungoo” (look it up) to this site. But several of you convinced me to stick around.

So to all of you who were heavily engaged at one time please drop in and post. Otherwise we’ll think the worse.

Gusto!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Certainly all is well and Tom shows up. The new site may have run a lot of old timers off. I have finally figured it out, I am sure many wish I hadn’t, because I believe in telling it like it is and not afraid to. Oh well!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
21 Participants
RayS
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing