Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks. Sorry I hadn't been on in a bit......came on today to a few private messages making sure I was ok........ which really made me feel good.

But, I havent been away due to hating the new site (a common rant....maybe) :p or due to any family or illness related issues. (thankfully)

Nope......as many of you guys and gals know, Im retiring soon (177 days, but whose counting) and the Mrs and I have been house hunting. While we have gone through 3 houses so far, its never an easy process. Then add into that how we werent really ready to tackle this situation this soon, the right house came up and we have been scrambling to get everything in order.

So....have no fear, your resident smartass aint going anywhere....just busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Just gotta sort things out around here, then start packing....if all goes well, closing date is December 12, 2 weeks before Christmas so yea....the stress levels are running rampant here.

Thanks again to everyone and their concern for my well being. Brain surgery last year couldnt stop me so, buying and selling houses and retiring certainly isnt gonna stop this old bastard !!!! :cool::p

·
Registered
741 Posts
was wondering why the forum was lacking a bit in the smartass department...... heh good luck with the house hunt... btw you sell that hood yet?😈

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Glad you are back. There are a few members here that when they do not post every once in a while, just seems like a piece of the puzzle is missing. Get everything in order so you can enjoy retirement. Nice not to have to face the BS everyday.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was wondering why the forum was lacking a bit in the smartass department...... heh good luck with the house hunt... btw you sell that hood yet?😈
The hood is still here.....so, someone make me a half assed reasonable offer and make it so my kids dont ding it during the move !!! :LOL: :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts