Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. After years of dreaming I finally bought myself a truck. 2019 Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 LT. I'm very happy.
Wife and kids need a step up getting in, though. I could use a step out so I'm not sliding off the seat every time I exit. Can't be good for the leather.
A step to access front of the bed seems desirable, as well. I see dozens of cab length nerf bars but not seeing many wheel-to wheel nerf bars or running boards. Options seem pretty limited.

Black Friday sales seem like a great excuse to go buy some accessories. Anyone have recommendations?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had the Rough Country bars on mine. They were pretty cheap and went the full length of the cab. They're nicely finished and come with good hardware and easy to install. My GF is 5'3" and I thought they'd be good for her, but she's too stubborn to use the step, so I picked up a used set of ZR2 sliders and sold the step bars.

There's a bunch of info in this thread. The post it takes you to has pics of them on my '18 Canyon.
https://www.coloradofans.com/threads/nerf-bars-or-not.392641/page-2#post-5193763

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Some one on here has a triple step bar on their truck.......hmmmmmm

Real Truck haas several triple steps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for the suggestions. I placed my order for the Havoc HS3 black hoop steps this morning. Saw multiple adds for $ 50 off and Realtruck took an extra $30 for a phone order.
I had alerady setled on the HS3's for teh look and 3rd bed step before I saw Hunter62's post. I guess great minds think a like!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks all for the suggestions. I placed my order for the Havoc HS3 black hoop steps this morning. Saw multiple adds for $ 50 off and Realtruck took an extra $30 for a phone order.
I had alerady setled on the HS3's for teh look and 3rd bed step before I saw Hunter62's post. I guess great minds think a like!
Those do look nice! Post a photo when you get them installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts