Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1101 - 1119 of 1119 Posts

·
Registered
2019 duramax crew, Shadow Gray Metallic (factory lvl kit)
9 Posts
Icon Rebound 17x8.5 et0
General Grabber 265/65-17

Now I will say it does barely rub at full lock as the last pic shows, I have a 1" GM level kit

Thank you @Discount Tire for your help

UPDATE so after further inspection it only rubs on one side(turning to my right) I had the dealership check my alignment and it is within spec, however my caster is almost maxed on my divers side, that is why it is touching. I will have to go to a shop that will actually dial that out, trim, or get the fender relocate kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon
157 Posts
Icon Rebound 17x8.5 et0
General Grabber 265/65-17

Now I will say it does barely rub at full lock as the last pic shows, I have a 1" GM level kit

Thank you @Discount Tire for your help
I fell in love with this wheel a while back when I saw another member with bronze ones on a white Canyon. The more I see these on twins the more I want them. Now if I could just get the money in, but life keeps happening each time I get close haha.

Thanks for sharing they look great.

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon
157 Posts
Thank you for the shout out @Adoy - the new combo turned out fantastic! Thank you for sharing and for choosing Discount Tire!
I always shop around at different places looking for the best deals but I skipped you guys because every time I view wheels on your site it only shows five different options none of which I like. Yet the person giving you a shout out purchased wheels you don't have listed.

·
Registered
2016 Colorado WT, crew cab long bed
124 Posts
I always shop around at different places looking for the best deals but I skipped you guys because every time I view wheels on your site it only shows five different options none of which I like. Yet the person giving you a shout out purchased wheels you don't have listed.
Both wheel and tire are listed on their site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon
157 Posts
Both wheel and tire are listed on their site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not seeing it. Even switched to a Colorado instead of Canyon and different wheels showed up but not those. Is there a different option I need to choose to get them to show up? I quite possible may entering the search data all wrong.
Note that I am search by vehicle and not just for wheels in general.

Update: Just did a search based on size of wheels alone and found a longer list but they do say at the top "not sure will fit your truck"

Also when I clear the vehicle from the search and just look for Icon Rebound they show up but don't show are bolt pattern as a option

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm not seeing it. Even switched to a Colorado instead of Canyon and different wheels showed up but not those. Is there a different option I need to choose to get them to show up? I quite possible may entering the search data all wrong.
Note that I am search by vehicle and not just for wheels in general.

Update: Just did a search based on size of wheels alone and found a longer list but they do say at the top "not sure will fit your truck"

Also when I clear the vehicle from the search and just look for Icon Rebound they show up but don't show are bolt pattern as a option
Even stuff that might not be listed on their website, you can contact them and see if they can get it. Which is what I did. Comparison shopping, doing research, and asking different suppliers and shops is never a bad thing for the consumer.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
17x9.5 Black Rhino Daltons
265/70/17 Toyo AT
2 inch RC level

Reactions: overpakd

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon
157 Posts
Even stuff that might not be listed on their website, you can contact them and see if they can get it. Which is what I did. Comparison shopping, doing research, and asking different suppliers and shops is never a bad thing for the consumer.:)
True I do like to shop around for the best deal. However I usually only get to do my shopping online, late at night, when the stores are closed and not able to talk to anyone.
Different question about the wheels? Did you get new pressure sensors or were you able to use the old ones?

·
Registered
9 Posts
True I do like to shop around for the best deal. However I usually only get to do my shopping online, late at night, when the stores are closed and not able to talk to anyone.
Different question about the wheels? Did you get new pressure sensors or were you able to use the old ones?
Used the stock sensors and swapped them over

·
Registered
2019 Chevrolet colorado z71 CC 4x4 V6
28 Posts
Decided to put a 1inch rough country level with factory GMC canyon Denali wheels powder coated gun metal grey with Mickey Thompson 275/55/20s. Looks great, slight rub at full lock but rides great. Had MGP caliper covers but the fit was no good. Going to just paint the calipers yellow

·
Registered
‘17 Colorado 4WD WT CCSB
70 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Colorado ExtCab WT
40 Posts

Just about done with mods to the truck, needs tint on the front windows. Was going to go with chrome wheels, but at 300+ and the finish is only lasting 1 to 1 1/2 years, I found a set of polished Canyon take offs for $150. So that is the way I went. Tires are the stock 18" size of 265/60/18.

1101 - 1119 of 1119 Posts