Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1081 - 1100 of 1119 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
265/70R17 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 All Terrain. No lift. I notice a small loss in “ass” due to gearing change. Sure looks good though. Quiet, no rubbing. 0D1B354F-EB56-4636-97E3-2EBA631CA0FB.png

·
Registered
2016 Colorado WT, crew cab long bed
124 Posts
Falken wildpeak at3w 265/70/17 on American Eagle 115s 17x8.5 +6. 2 inch rough country level up front and they rub pretty good when reversing at an angle. I’ll have to trim up the waffle piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Colorado WT, crew cab long bed
124 Posts
Saw a thread of a guy who pushed back the mounting points of the waffle piece and I decided I was going to do that before cutting it all up. Super easy. Just had to drill 3 new holes on the underside of the bumper about 1” forward and clip off a small piece on the front side of the waffle and it gave me the clearance I needed. So far no rubbing in reverse and I went and did some fast speed turns and full lock over some curbs and looks like I’m all good. After pic shows about 1” of space at full lock and before pic is touching.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got a set of Fuel Rebels 18 by 9 with +20 offset with 265/65/18 Nitto Ridge Grapples on a stock suspesion 2018 Canyon Denali. Just a note they fit with no rub.
Is that with stock ride heights? I'm weighing options about what to get for my wheels and tires without having to heavily modify the suspension. At most, all I really wanna do for now is a very mild lift or a leveling kit. I'd love to get a set of 20x9 size wheels, but I don't know how thick of a tire I can put on the truck without significant mods.

·
Registered
2018 Canyon Denali
23 Posts
Its off by 1.75 but I will be installing a 1.5 inch Fabtech level kit friday so hopefully it will be close.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Any rubbing on that set-up? Thanks
There's a tiny amount of rubbing at full lock on the driver side when turning left or backing up from the left. I noticed a small mark on the frame. It hasn't been noticeable though. I think between the fender relocation brackets, the level kit, and the 0 mm offset on my wheels...it seems to be very minimal. Here's a link to the relocation brackets...they were very easy to install:

·
Registered
27 Posts
There's a tiny amount of rubbing at full lock on the driver side when turning left or backing up from the left. I noticed a small mark on the frame. It hasn't been noticeable though. I think between the fender relocation brackets, the level kit, and the 0 mm offset on my wheels...it seems to be very minimal. Here's a link to the relocation brackets...they were very easy to install:

I didn't know they made brackets for that! I'll keep them in mind, thanks!

1081 - 1100 of 1119 Posts