Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1061 - 1075 of 1075 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,174 Posts
Busy weekend. Installed peak coil overs and Eibach rears, then got these mounted. 255/75/17 Cooper STT Pros on 17x8.5 0 offset Method Roost Bronze. More pics to come once the weather gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great!

·
Premium Member
3,623 Posts
I can tell you
Any one using the Firestone Destination XT? I think it is a newer tire. Read a couple of positive articles
I can tell you that I had two sets of Firestone Destination ATs on my last truck and they were great. They ran fantastic on long trips of highway miles and were really good snow tires. I'm planning on getting another set real soon if they still make them and they fit. I haven't seen this XT.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Today I noticed the new tires on my friends Jeep are the Firestone X/Ts. He bought them over the holidays and says he really likes them. He has BFGs on his truck but he may switch to these. Time will tell.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Busy weekend. Installed peak coil overs and Eibach rears, then got these mounted. 255/75/17 Cooper STT Pros on 17x8.5 0 offset Method Roost Bronze. More pics to come once the weather gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great - I have a Cyber Grey as well.

What are the lift specs? Is it just levelled at the front up 2” or so?

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's a popular combination, but I'll throw pics up anyway.

Dark Slate Canyon
3" Lift
Moto Metal 970 17x8 +0
Nitto Ridge Grappler 265/70/17

Minor rubbing on the inner fender at full lock.

·
Super Moderator
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
do you know if those wheel and tires would fit with just the 2.5" level or is the body lift necessary to make them fit?
I had to do quite a bit of waffle and rear liner mounting points trimming to stop rubbing. It will probably take a little more „trimming” to make it work without body lift.

1061 - 1075 of 1075 Posts