Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have these waiting to go in. 🤷‍♂️

Being in the hot lava desert of Las Vegas and using my wipers mainly to clear dust from the windshield, I typically go through two sets a year, regardless of what brand, type or material. Figured I would try these. Worst case is they suck and I replacement per usual. Stock wipers were gone after 2k miles. (Disclaimer, my truck was already 11 months old when I bought it new.)

I also just made the switch from standard VatoZone wiper fluid to RainX Bug Remover fluid.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just picked up a set of factory OEM for my 19’ Zr2 under warranty. My other ones streaked since new. I found out they are covered under the bumper to bumper warranty until 7500 miles. The ones they replaced them with are the “upgraded” all season with the winter rubber boot. So much better no streaks yet. It seems the Colorado was the only vehicle on the lot with the low end wiper blades from factory. But I’ve use Bosch and Michelin in the past with good results. But it seems the factory Toyota’s I get seemed to last better for my 80 series.
I will have to look into this... My wipers aren’t the best on my truck. I figured I was SOL even though mine is less than six months old. I will have to ask my dealer at my first oil change. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I must have had an accidentally well made set of blades on my truck. I replaced mine just a couple of weeks ago, and mine were the original blades. Mine announced that they were done when the wiper was lifed to clear some leaves off the windshield, and the blade stuck to the glass. 4 plus years, I don't think there is much to complain about. :) FWIW, Auto Zone had the Bosch ones, so I bought a set of those.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been running Piaa wiper blades on my vehicles for several years now. The rubber compound used is impregnated with silicone which deposits itself on your windshield as the blade wipes. This causes water to bead and roll off, much like rain-x but with a much longer life.

Living in the Seattle area visibility in the rain is pretty important and these are the best wiper blades I've found. I typically get 2 years out of them.

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I was starting to get some slight streaking so I just installed a pair of these. We’ll see how they do. They’re also made in America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
149 Posts
Costco; Goodyear wipers. Every year they have a sale and I get a new set. Here in the PAC Northwest, the rain wins. I do use Rain-X windshield wash, so that helps with spotting. Now I've got the truck parked outside (project car's in the garage), scraping ice will no doubt degrade the wiper rubber.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts