Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 04 colorado ls sport just picked up a set of 22's from work...im a manager at Discount Tire.....my fitment guide for the truck only goes to 20's and the size I figured would be 265/35r22 but i wanted to get opinions of people that have them and i would prefer them not to stick out.....oh and you want a deal bought the rims for $200 for all 4 cant beat that they are Greed Jealousy black with chrome lip :D pic is all the way at the bottom of the link....

http://www.pdkwheels.com/pdk_wheel_page ... wheels.htm

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow they have 26"ers on there i would think that it would start to look silly after 22" but to each his own i guess.
Maybe on a bigger truck like a F350 or that chevy 4500

·
Registered
639 Posts
Are you planning on lowering it any? Depending on how much you may want to go with a 255/30r22. I have a 265/30r22 with a 2/3 drop and I only rub occasionally. I had a 255/30r22 to begin with but I didn't like the stretched look since my rims are 22x9.5 whereas I see yours are 22x8.5 so you shouldn't have a problem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no drop in the plans as of yet it is lowered factory to i do believe but being my daily im trying to keep the custom bug away from it(got enough tied up in the car). I just got such i deal i couldnt pass it up and no i cant get that deal I sold them to a guy with an H3 and he brought them back because the center caps were starting to chip(which i can replace for free for me) and let him pay the difference on some new wheels so i just picked them up for 50 a wheel. Im prolly gonna test fit the 265/35r22 since i have a bunch of falkens at the store so we shall see. ill post pics when they are on the truck

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Ya i'm going to be running 265/30/22's on my truck with 22x9.5" wheels.

i dont want that super tall tire look and i can't fit a 35 series under my bed with a 3 1/4" body drop...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts