Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking through the search and noticed ppl are useing two diff front shocks with the TB lift. I know the stock shocks still work but with the heavier wheels and tires my factory front shocks are not working very well. I've seen the RS5300's and the RS5301 talked about. Also 90.00 shipped was the best I found,not bad I thought. Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
108 Posts
The RS5300 are the stock front shock replacement, and the RS5301 are the stock rear shock replacement. Since you don't gain more suspension travel in the front with the tb lift, you can go with the 5300.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
You need RS5190 if you lift the rear.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea its already lifted with RS5190 in the rear thanks. Off to order the RS5300 for the front. Thanks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DONT USE WWW.4WHEELEONLINE.COM!!!!

It was 4wheelonline.com But dont order crap through them!!! The call me back a few hours after I order and leave a message for me to call them. I call back and the answer the phone "Pet shop Mall" First time I tell them I have the wrong number. I call back and they answer it the same way then pass the phone around 3 times trying to figure out who called me. Once I get ahold of the guy that called he tells me Rancho does not make shocks for the Z71 coloado,Canyon. So I just cancell the order. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Re: DONT USE WWW.4WHEELEONLINE.COM!!!!

kcsport said:
It was 4wheelonline.com But dont order crap through them!!! The call me back a few hours after I order and leave a message for me to call them. I call back and the answer the phone "Pet shop Mall" First time I tell them I have the wrong number. I call back and they answer it the same way then pass the phone around 3 times trying to figure out who called me. Once I get ahold of the guy that called he tells me Rancho does not make shocks for the Z71 coloado,Canyon. So I just cancell the order. Just a heads up.
You just canceled an order because some other guy didnt know what the hell he was talking about.

http://www.gorancho.com/html/products/docs/07shocks.pdf
Page 12/56

Even under the 2wd Colorado there's the Z71 option with RS5300 as the shock for that application.

I'm also interested as to why you think your stock shocks aren't working very well.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: DONT USE WWW.4WHEELEONLINE.COM!!!!

BahamaTodd said:
You just canceled an order because some other guy didnt know what the hell he was talking about.

http://www.gorancho.com/html/products/docs/07shocks.pdf
Page 12/56

Even under the 2wd Colorado there's the Z71 option with RS5300 as the shock for that application.

I'm also interested as to why you think your stock shocks aren't working very well.
I'm aware Rancho makes shocks for our truck I have them on the rear.
He was the third person I talled to and they couldnt even find my order at first. Then he puts me on hold to call Rancho. Comes back on the line and says Rancho doesnt make shocks for the truck. Sorry but I'm not buying crap from them.
I have Ranchos on the back of the truck and there is a big differance from the stock shocks.

·
Registered
558 Posts
sounds like u were dealing with uninformed people.^

i just got the # of the rancho shock i wanted off this forum, then just ordered the ones i wanted. the guy i talked to never asked me what truck i own, i just told him i wanted these #s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts