Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to decide what Loft kit to get and stuck between 2 options. Zone orRC? I wanna know the MPG loss (diesel) and good wheels and tires and sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was reviewing lifts for my 19 diesel and it looks like Rough Country has stopped the 4” lift and has added the front struts to the 6” kit. I am leaning with RC due to the changes and for the price difference.

Reactions: Girty454

·
Registered
280 Posts
This will go back and fourth...your gonna hear all kinds of answers....I think you first need to decide what your gonna use the truck for.....True off roader....Mall Crawler...maybe some gravel roads? A RC lift is great for the lesser of these things....if its mostly gonna stay on the highway and see little off road go for it....If you think you gonna beat the **** of the truck i might into other options.....Alot of people are gonna tell you to save up and buy BDS .....they all say its the best....I couldnt see myself spending that kind of money when i know this truck isnt gonna see the kind of off road that lift kit is made for.....I went with the RC and so far no complaints....Had it little less then a year...maybe 7-8 months...and still going strong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts