Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy ZR2 ECLB, Blue-the best color
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is it and/or what would it be if you could do anything?

my most expensive is probably the 4.56 nitro gears. then again maybe the swampers. those are really not the daily driver tires though. plus i have a ton of nickel and dime stuff.

if i was swimming in a pool of $$$ i would have the aev highmark flairs in the front and the set overland tray bed in the overland 72 version. you can specify what size tire for the rear fender. i would do for 35's. that way i could run the 33's for daily driving and the swampers or whatever comes next for the dedicated getting into trouble tires. they also have lots of options for the beds.

·
Registered
10,476 Posts
My upgrade OEM GPS NAVI lol. No kidding, it was like $1200
It is pretty cool but I never use it.

• Haha
Reactions: steltomf53

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
3,786 Posts
My UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Civer wuld of been my most expnsive modification. I believe it was $900 at the time I bought mine

Reactions: Abe17ZR2

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
King coilovers

Reactions: Abe17ZR2

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
Truxedo Sentry tonneau cover

·
Registered
2022 GMC Canyon Denali Diesel 4X4. Summit White, Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere, Black wheel package
207 Posts
Retracted pro bed cover.
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 GMC Canyon Denali Diesel 4X4. Summit White, Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere, Black wheel package
207 Posts
Retrax pro, damn auto correct.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I spent all my money on my brz build and still counting so the most ive done is a provent. I would like to do bigger maf and turbo but then i might as well just wait for the new LZO silverado and get that.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Peak/Timbren front suspension +2k, Deaver/Timbren/589 rear suspension -2k. Zeon 12-s and mount 1.5k, gears -1.5k, softopper, decked, rhino rack, swingout, all around 1k. Worth every penny.
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 GMC Canyon Denali Diesel 4x4
98 Posts
I spent all my money on my brz build and still counting so the most ive done is a provent. I would like to do bigger maf and turbo but then i might as well just wait for the new LZO silverado and get that.
Love the username...LOL...next to my truck in the garage...
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

1 - 20 of 44 Posts