Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I am trying to figure out how to Mount a Front License Plate on the Front of my 2017 Z71 Colorado.
We don't require Front License Plates here in Georgia, so I guess that is why it did not come with one.
I want to order the OEM Mount, and have not been able to figure out the Part Numbers.

Thanks,
Keith
Marietta, GA

·
Registered
5,016 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
All those places that dont require a front plate are lucky. here in Kaliforniastan its required. I think it makes the truck ugly with it. why do you want to install one? not hating, but just curious

Reactions: JBT

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wanted to put an Ornamental Plate on Front... Atlanta Braves, Falcons, UGA, etc.... I have a few.
I appreciate all the replies...

Keith

·
Registered
92 Posts
Oklahoma is not a front plate state and I still had to pay for one. It's actually listed on the window sticker. If it's on there and you didn't get one then the dealer should have to fork it up. And now come to think about it. I'm not sure I got one either or at least I don't remember where I put it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.