Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab Long Bed
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Come on, enough with the endless and vain "mods" talk all the time! The REAL question we should be posting is "What did you do WITH your Colorado/Canyon today?" !! How did you actually use your truck or your trucks capabilities in the last 24 hours?

Enough with the LED head light replacements, the center console stackers, the light switch blocks, the light bars, wheel spacers and lifts! Post up pics and stories of your truck in real ACTION - out of the driveway or garage! I personally think that the Colorado platform has to be one of the most versatile and utilitarian vehicle platforms out there with endless uses and applications. Lets see some of yours!

Example: Me and my boys dirt bike! My Z71 long bed is a perfect dirt bike truck - here are some recent uses!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Sky Plant Wheel Truck

·
Registered
293 Posts
We just experienced a really bad freezing-rain-turned-snowstorm-overnight patch of weather in my city, the roads are all crap. so while I don't have pictures I put my D-ring shackle on and made sure my tow rope is handy for the next little while.

Although I did load it up to go to the mountains back in September
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Cloud Sky

Tire Wheel Cloud Car Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
Come on, enough with the endless and vain "mods" talk all the time! The REAL question we should be posting is "What did you do WITH your Colorado/Canyon today?" !! How did you actually use your truck or your trucks capabilities in the last 24 hours?

Enough with the LED head light replacements, the center console stackers, the light switch blocks, the light bars, wheel spacers and lifts! Post up pics and stories of your truck in real ACTION - out of the driveway or garage! I personally think that the Colorado platform has to be one of the most versatile and utilitarian vehicle platforms out there with endless uses and applications. Lets see some of yours!

Example: Me and my boys dirt bike! My Z71 long bed is a perfect dirt bike truck - here are some recent uses!

View attachment 419604

View attachment 419605

View attachment 419607
While I drove my truck to/from work today, I thought about all the mods I have done to it and still plan on doing.

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab Long Bed
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We just experienced a really bad freezing-rain-turned-snowstorm-overnight patch of weather in my city, the roads are all crap. so while I don't have pictures I put my D-ring shackle on and made sure my tow rope is handy for the next little while.

Although I did load it up to go to the mountains back in September
Nice looking truck! I need to get a tow for the truck and just leave it in there....

Towed my snow plow into town to clear 10" of snow we had come down last night. Was a blast getting there before the ploiws got a chance to clear the roads. Michelin LTX M/S tires outperformed my BFG KO2's hands down.
Nice, what size Michelin's are you running?

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
No pictures but i hauled some lumber from Lowe's to raise a recliner and sofa, as the wife had a new knee installed Monday and our furniture is all to soft and low. No pictures of tree stands and deer cart let alone bucks in the truck.
Keep the boat at the river so no hauling the boat pictures

Reactions: Bauerman and dmaxjr

·
Premium Member
2021 White DCLB Z71 Duramax, S&B, Provent 200, Kicker Sub and Main Amp, Decked, stubbyJr
173 Posts
For whatever reason I can't load pictures on here. But I had my truck loaded to the gills with air conditioning equipment, ladders and all the tools needed to install a couple mini splits

1 - 20 of 91 Posts