Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

18881 - 18900 of 19821 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Colorado Z71
117 Posts
Some trucks look really good with a matching shell, but I think I would match your shell with the flares and window trim.
Yeah, that's kind of what I'm thinking too. My sister said the same thing when she saw the picture.

·
Registered
2016 Colorado WT, crew cab long bed
245 Posts
Got a ganga deal on a used 2015 Snugtop shell today. It needs a little cosmetic work and a proper mounting job, but I think I may actually keep the metallic grey color. I was thinking to have it painted to match the truck. What's your thoughts?? Needs to be painted either way, since it has some cosmetic stuff that needs to be fixed.

View attachment 399955
Looks good. I just put a light grey topper on my black truck. Post #18847 if you scroll up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 ZR2 dmax
49 Posts
Got a ganga deal on a used 2015 Snugtop shell today. It needs a little cosmetic work and a proper mounting job, but I think I may actually keep the metallic grey color. I was thinking to have it painted to match the truck. What's your thoughts?? Needs to be painted either way, since it has some cosmetic stuff that needs to be fixed.

View attachment 399955
Shells not matching can be a great look. I had a white taco with black shell (line-x outside aka ARE OTR finish) that I was pretty happy with. (Don't mind the smudges and dirt!)

taco.jpg

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm not ashamed to admit I was pretty devastated when I lost my German Shepherd a year and a half ago. Wasn't sure I wanted to go through puppy hood again or set myself up to be disappointed. But with all the crime, unhappiness, uncertainty and druggies flopping around lately, my wife and daughter convinced me (not that I had much choice) to get a new addition to our family. Here is my new co-pilot!

·
Registered
2021 GMC Canyon AT4
148 Posts
I'm not ashamed to admit I was pretty devastated when I lost my German Shepherd a year and a half ago. Wasn't sure I wanted to go through puppy hood again or set myself up to be disappointed. But with all the crime, unhappiness, uncertainty and druggies flopping around lately, my wife and daughter convinced me (not that I had much choice) to get a new addition to our family. Here is my new co-pilot! View attachment 400030
I too was not interested in having another pet after the first few we had were overly aggressive with my kids. But my wife really didn’t give me an option and she dragged this Ewok looking thing home 2 1/2 years ago. As you can tell by my profile pic, we get along pretty well.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I too was not interested in having another pet after the first few we had were overly aggressive with my kids. But my wife really didn’t give me an option and she dragged this Ewok looking thing home 2 1/2 years ago. As you can tell by my profile pic, we get along pretty well.
View attachment 400048 View attachment 400049

Ewok looking thing... :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
2,112 Posts
View attachment 400048 View attachment 400049
Yeah I do see it. Tough not to Love an Ewok.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I'm not ashamed to admit I was pretty devastated when I lost my German Shepherd a year and a half ago. Wasn't sure I wanted to go through puppy hood again or set myself up to be disappointed. But with all the crime, unhappiness, uncertainty and druggies flopping around lately, my wife and daughter convinced me (not that I had much choice) to get a new addition to our family. Here is my new co-pilot! View attachment 400030
Wow! So little! So much puppy breathe to enjoy...! I dread losing my German, shes 5 this April and such a part of household and family now. Wish they lived longer than they do. I hope to get another dog when she's about 7 or 8 do ease the pain when the moment comes. Such great dogs. Enjoy that little one and I hope you share more photos / outings and adventures with he or she with us all. Bring on the shedding (again) haha. Roomba has been our newest friend in the house.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,352 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Installed a video rear view mirror for the used gofast camper I bought that has a solid cab-side panel. Was a bit of a pain but got there in the end, finding the right fuse to tap was the worst part.

View attachment 400026
View attachment 400027
I've considered these too with my rack and tent back there reducing visibility. After you've used it a bit, let us know your impressions. From their description, it doesn't sound like they guarantee it's weatherproof (calls out mounting inside the car). How did you mount yours? How does it do in the rain and at night? How does it compare to the picture from the stock backup camera (hopefully way better!)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: zr2boulder

·
Registered
98 Posts
Seat Covers look real sharp
Thank you. Definitely worth the money. I was going to pay 200 for them on the manufacturer website. But than I went on real truck and saw them discounted with a further 20 percent. Couldn’t say no at that point. For $150 to fit like factory alone was worth it

·
Registered
2018 ZR2 dmax
49 Posts
Holy smokes! They are real proud of those things: $800! Still, I have to admit, I really like the concept.
NOTE: On reading the ad, I see it also records, which is a plus and helps justify the cost. Still....
The price sucked, but with coupons and leftover points from office equip stipends I justified it.

It's not a dashcam though so by 'recording' they mean the screen/cam resolution is 1600x320. Definitely a little misleading.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
The price sucked, but with coupons and leftover points from office equip stipends I justified it.

It's not a dashcam though so by 'recording' they mean the screen/cam resolution is 1600x320. Definitely a little misleading.
"records at 60 frames per second with HDR picture enhancement"

Definitely misleading!

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Trail Runner
368 Posts
Finished my sleeping platform. Doing the carpet was surprisingly easy

What did you tap into for the power outlets? I have plans to install something similar in my bed but I'm not sure where to tap into.

18881 - 18900 of 19821 Posts