Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

18861 - 18880 of 19821 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Put the snow tires on and rotated out the spare. Also winterized the mowers and got the snowblower ready to do its thing. We are supposed to get a storm Tuesday, but since l prepared for its arrival, we will probably get rain instead of snow. That's OK with me!

Earlier this morning, l ordered a Hellwig rear stabilizer.

·
Registered
2017 Colorado ZR2
83 Posts
Had the TSB transmission flush done at the dealer under warranty today.
Noticed the shudder as it started getting colder here and using 4wd in the snow

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon
210 Posts
Put the snow tires on and rotated out the spare. Also winterized the mowers and got the snowblower ready to do its thing. We are supposed to get a storm Tuesday, but since l prepared for its arrival, we will probably get rain instead of snow. That's OK with me!

Just finished the final run of leaf clean up planning to winterize the garage as well tomorrow. Hoping to get it done quick enough to maybe do a bit of work on the truck while we have this “warm” spell.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good Looking tire, how do they perform both off road and rolling down the highway?
Haven't tested the off road part yet. Highway is smooth-er than the stock tires I had, but that could be because there is more sidewall cushion when hitting ___ (insert any word here) that are all over NY/NJ highways. Don't notice much of a sound difference either so I'm pretty happy with them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
About a week ago I installed a pair of Oracle LED headlights. (I use stacked GM dust guards.) So far I'm happy with the improvement and definitely prefer the color of the light over the halogen.

·
Registered
2018 Colorado Z71
117 Posts
Got a ganga deal on a used 2015 Snugtop shell today. It needs a little cosmetic work and a proper mounting job, but I think I may actually keep the metallic grey color. I was thinking to have it painted to match the truck. What's your thoughts?? Needs to be painted either way, since it has some cosmetic stuff that needs to be fixed.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Installed the AEV Diff cover, Auto Spring Add-A-Leaf and Timbren U-bolt flip kit with active off road bump stops. Gained 1 1/4” ride height in rear. Next weekend the 1 1/4 front lift and 589 Fab rear shock relocation kit. (maybe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Pulled the rear tail light assemblies and installed some LUYED led reverse bulbs. Surprised by all the dried mud on the assemblies but my rig is kind of dirty from my last run to the snow.. Took some effort to remove the assemblies. The plastic guides pulled the female clips out on one side and 1 of 2 on the other. They look brighter. But didn't actually hop in to check it out from the driver's seat. Cheap though. $15 compared to $90 from diode dynamics. That's just crazy to me for led lights...

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts

Tom I would be real interested in your thoughts once installed. I was just thinking about ordering one today....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Got a ganga deal on a used 2015 Snugtop shell today. It needs a little cosmetic work and a proper mounting job, but I think I may actually keep the metallic grey color. I was thinking to have it painted to match the truck. What's your thoughts?? Needs to be painted either way, since it has some cosmetic stuff that needs to be fixed.

View attachment 399955
Some trucks look really good with a matching shell, but I think I would match your shell with the flares and window trim.

18861 - 18880 of 19821 Posts