Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

18801 - 18820 of 18913 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
resoldered a bad connection on my switch panel and remounted it, this time with am adjustable steel mount instead of pieces of velcro.

i like this spot, it's pretty solid and is adjustable in angle.

had to put two small screws into the plastic but I'm not worried. i can just replace that dash panel if I sell in the future. It was worth it to me.

Sent from my Galaxy note 8 while driving with my knee and using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
86 Posts
Took it in to get the trans flush done. I started noticing the shudder/slipping on our last trip and I felt like it was time to get it done. Was weary of getting it done since I had to pay out of pocket for it but I'm glad I got it done. On the thirty mile trip home I can already tell it shifts and drives way better than before. And my gas mileage went up a bit so that's a bonus too.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Silverbullet ..... Appreciate your help/advice on the bowtie removal. I did take the back bowtie off, now that I know I can get an "all-black" bowtie for the front. Actually, the rear bowtie and Colorado letters came off quite easily with the heat gun. It also made the leftover resin easy to pull off. A bit of goo-gone and I was done (almost) in 30 minutes. After a good cleaning, then I waxed the tailgate and now I'm really liking the minimal "clean" look. Just need to find an all-black bowtie for the front grill and that should take care of my exterior quirks.
I was also surprised how easily everything came off, except for that rear bowtie adhesive, my god it was thick.

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
68 Posts
I have the same steps, but 2.7/2" lift with bigger tires as well. I actually like the steps especially when washing the roof of the truck and it makes it easier to get in with less wear and tear on my seat, and definitely easier for the wife... they are dented underneath on both sides and one of the angled bracket like pieces is pulled /bent back from an impact... haven't found sliders close enough to buy yet, but maybe someday. Excited to see your spacers mounted... cheers!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Only picture I was able to get today after I installed the spacers.

·
Registered
471 Posts
^It is supposed to be nice again tomorrow. I don't how the people in Canada do it
1. Not as bad as you think. 2. Don't need warm weather to have fun. 3. We don't all need dog sleds... DA!

·
Registered
471 Posts
1. Not as bad as you think. 2. Don't need warm weather to have fun. 3. We don't all need dog sleds... DA!
Apologies mods.... bad day.

Reactions: gherbert

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Short Box LT
193 Posts
Added a collapsible snow shovel to the arsenal. When you have been buried up to the axles in snow as much as I have, it is a much have. When I say buried up to the axles It was twice driving where I shouldn't have been, twice driving uphill in deep snow and stuck when I stopped to park, and once parking in a deep snowbank.
Amazon.com : HXS Snow Shovel Portable Shovel with Adjustable Handle, Aluminum Snow Shovel Perfect for for Garden Car Truck Driveway Camping Outdoor Emergency : Garden & Outdoor

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
2020 ZR2 dbcb
57 Posts
1) yes it is
2) non Canadians do
3) true. But maple syrup is a different matter

All kidding of coarse. Spent my beautiful eastern NC day taking leaves in Beaufort county. Then lit the bonfire and had a beer share and chili night with done friends.

On topic... Tested the sprayed in bedliner durability with the leaf rake. Bed capacity seems slightly less then the Tacoma.

·
Registered
471 Posts
1) yes it is
2) non Canadians do

All kidding of coarse. Spent my beautiful eastern NC day taking leaves in Beaufort county. Then lit the bonfire and had a beer share and chili night with done friends.

On topic... Tested the sprayed in bedliner durability with the leaf rake. Bed capacity seems slightly less then the Tacoma.
Maple syrup is pretty good. Our beer is much better too!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Maple syrup is pretty good. Our beer is much better too!
I like both. . anything good from Minhas out Calgary way for beer that I should know about? I've had a few and they were pretty decent.

·
Registered
960 Posts
1) yes it is
2) non Canadians do

On the note of beautiful fall days and some raking needed.. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
I like both. . anything good from Minhas out Calgary way for beer that I should know about? I've had a few and they were pretty decent.
I haven't tried that brewery yet. I should as I am only a couple hours away. Looks interesting though.

Reactions: GraniteBlue05
18801 - 18820 of 18913 Posts